Official Bitcoin Thread

Any advice for a newb looking to get into BTC? Price is so high is it best to put money into BTC now or will the price dip?

I would wait for a dip, I feel like a correction is coming soon, its been going up for a while now.

Kicking myself for not wanting to pay 2$ for Neblio just a couple weeks ago............Great project with great potential, low coin circulation.
Now its 5.5$
giphy.gif

You think the alts will pop off from here?

Adex is looking good for me at the moment.

Everything else is green but nothing crazy.

btg will selloff and money will go to ALTS right now....but then once BTC forks to Segwit2x (B2X) in november......THIS IS WHERE WE ALL GO TO THE MILKY WAY. ACCUMULATE NOW

#accumulateordie

Once there is a clear winner of BTC (mid november) all the banks, govt, developers, apps, etc will be investing BIG $$$ into crypto/alts. BE READY. NO JOKE.

btg will selloff and money will go to ALTS right now....but then once BTC forks to Segwit2x (B2X) in november......THIS IS WHERE WE ALL GO TO THE MILKY WAY. ACCUMULATE NOW

#accumulateordie

Once there is a clear winner of BTC (mid november) all the banks, govt, developers, apps, etc will be investing BIG $$$ into crypto/alts. BE READY. NO JOKE.

Accumulate what now? Alts?

#accumulateordie

There you go with your conspiracy theories again

I imagine everyone got the mail from coinbase....

- They won’t be dealing with bitcoin gold from launch so nothing will be credited to your account with them.

- Segwit2x hardfork on Nov 16th you will get an equal number of bitcoin2x for however much bitcoin you hold in your account.

Last edited:
RPX tokens will first be traded on Kucoin exchange! They even will have a NEO/RPX pairing. Rumored to go on Kucoin exchange prior to Binance as China is allowed to use Kucoin but not Binance. Kucoin is based in Hong Kong and should list a lot of Chinese tokens. $KCS may be a good buy right now as not only do they share transaction fee's with Kucoin coin holders, they also pay you out for referring people. They also implemented trading view interface on their exchange. If anyone is interested in trading on Kucoin if they want to use my referral link i'd appreciate it. Maybe RPX will pump on Kucoin and then dump on Binance? Just my .02 cents. https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3I8ER

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 5.49.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 5.49.25 PM.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom