Official Bitcoin Thread

Wait, you said most of these coins are scams? That inspires a lot of confidence in putting my hard earned money into cryptocurrencies.
Yeah, there are a few standout projects that are developing legitimate solutions but many have made claims that will never materialize. I personally know/met with some of the founders of a few that I can vouch for, Ripple, Gnosis, Ethereum, Zcash but I can say there are a few largely traded coins($20+ million cap) that literally have only 1 actual developer/none on their team building anything.

That being said, invest at your own risk but I highly recommend BTC as a store of value. Maybe some LTC as well, I still think ETH is over valued considering the project still has serious scalability issues. Hopefully they figure it out.

Noob questions.
1. Does the wallet you use really matter?
2. Is investing in the big three now too late?
3. Do any of you mine currency? Do you have a separate pc from what you regularly use to do it?

I was researching crypto currency months ago amd just got busy.

Noob questions.
1. Does the wallet you use really matter?
2. Is investing in the big three now too late?
3. Do any of you mine currency? Do you have a separate pc from what you regularly use to do it?

I was researching crypto currency months ago amd just got busy.

1. Yes. You would want to stick to a reputable one based on the coins you own. If many, Exodus is great. I like to own all my private keys and trust my process, so I use Jaxx, MEW, and Trezor
2. Depends. Everyone is in a different situation in life.
3. I Don't.

If you're anti crypto just don't invest, its that simple. You don't have to buy a whole bitcoin either.A whole bitcoin became hard to obtain for the avg person once 1btc = 1mo income of the avg household. Around $4000-5000 yet here we are approaching 10K.

Like Fap said 2018 will be amazing. I'm focusing on acquiring masternodes and adding a few more good projects to my portfolio for the rest of 2017.

Last edited:
My friend put me onto bitcoin and it has peaked my interest. Any sites or videos I can check out for a beginner? Any help would be appreciated.

0395750C-571D-42E6-A609-CBE5AA4A6C57.jpeg

+1124% this year.......

Makes me regret not getting on it earlier :lol:

On to 10k :pimp:

Alts in green...

Convo starters...

Do you pull your profit as it goes up? Or, you’re holding for long terms.

Back
Top Bottom