Official Bitcoin Thread

Ok so I bought LTC days ago with bank acct on coinbase and finally have it in my wallet now and I'm down b/c of the dip. Should I hold onto it and wait for it to go back up or use it to buy altcoins now?
I’m gonna be honest the fact that you’re asking this question shows that you are trading without a plan and you’re in dangerous territory. Ask yourself, why did I buy litecoin? Was it for a long term investment? If the answer is yes, hold. Was it just for a quick trade? Yes, hold. Was it to buy an alt coin with it? Gauge your risk/reward and decide. If you can’t answer any of those questions you’re buying blindly and vulnerable long term. Next time do your research and have a plan before you buy something.

I'm super new to this still but isn't the only way to purchase altcoins is by buying btc/eth/ltc first and then using those to purchase the altcoins? I guess originally I was hoping to buy the LTC and hoping to see some gains and then purchasing some altcoins

I’m gonna be honest the fact that you’re asking this question shows that you are trading without a plan and you’re in dangerous territory. Ask yourself, why did I buy litecoin? Was it for a long term investment? If the answer is yes, hold. Was it just for a quick trade? Yes, hold. Was it to buy an alt coin with it? Gauge your risk/reward and decide. If you can’t answer any of those questions you’re buying blindly and vulnerable long term. Next time do your research and have a plan before you buy something.

I'm super new to this still but isn't the only way to purchase altcoins is by buying btc/eth/ltc first and then using those to purchase the altcoins? I guess originally I was hoping to buy the LTC and hoping to see some gains and then purchasing some altcoins

YOU CAN MINE THEM

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 12.21.00 PM.png

Ok so I bought LTC days ago with bank acct on coinbase and finally have it in my wallet now and I'm down b/c of the dip. Should I hold onto it and wait for it to go back up or use it to buy altcoins now?

If you're new just hold. Read about alts and how to send them to other exchanges. it's overwhelming so don't move to fast

This isn't even btc final form lol... When all coins are mined well be living in blade runner

There's a crypto house in San Francisco all they eat is a food alternative called soylent...

That was really a nice learning experience. Panic mode set it and i sold a few of my ltc coins. And then purchased some on the dip. Silly rabbit, should'ed just held on them smh

What’s sad is some NTers feeding off the panic of other fellow NTers to troll....oh well, gotta take the good with the bad...

The big coin market is really a rollercoaster....having big money invested in those coins gotta he scary when you see your money flunctuate THOUSANDS in seconds back and forth :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom