Official Bitcoin Thread

Quote:
anytime a coin(s) get lots of movement and big money changes hands, an exchange will get ddos. it has always been this way. if you have been on crypto from the jump, this "attack" has been standard protocol.  remember, with crypto...we are on the tech/geeks turf....ain't nobody messing w/these dudes money. you just have to ride out these bumps as everything is decentralized/anonymous.  keep grinding on your stacks and make moves.  last thing we want is for crypto to be fully regulated by the GOVT...am i correct?

just know if you are bagging, you are in the forefront of a billion...possibly trillion dollar business.  just check the charts. these are facts.  haters will say NO...but they use TA (technical analysis) on everything else. smh
This is what I find funny lol . I wish I would have really took crypto seriously back in college when I was studying and learning technical analysis .

Crypto as a whole is not some pump and dump penny stock and that's what a lot of people think of it as.

Doing just a little bit of research you will find this to be false.

This crypto market is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity . It's like investing in the stock market back when in was first created , atleast that's how I look at it.

Millionaires and maybe even Billionaires will be made from crypto  . I'm treating it like the stock market now , going to keep a nice balanced portfolio.

Last edited:
Quote:
This is what I find funny lol . I wish I would have really took crypto seriously back in college when I was studying and learning technical analysis .
Crypto as a whole is not some pump and dump penny stock and that's what a lot of people think of it as.

Doing just a little bit of research you will find this to be false.

This crypto market is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity . It's like investing in the stock market back when in was first created , atleast that's how I look at it.
Millionaires and maybe even Billionaires will be made from crypto  . I'm treating it like the stock market now , going to keep a nice balanced portfolio.

Smart guy

really wish bank transfer on coinbase didn't take a week to get your coins. could've flipped my ETH to LTC already for a nice profit but still unavailable and they won't let me buy more because I hit my limits

Last edited:
really wish bank transfer on coinbase didn't take a week to get your coins. could've flipped my ETH to LTC already for a nice profit but still unavailable and they won't let me buy more because I hit my limits

It's been over a week for mine and I still haven't got my coins

I'm def utilizing the instant pay option from now on. Deposit to your USD wallet and then cop crypto from there. At the same time it's a good thing because I probably would've done something stupid during the big dip yesterday :lol:

I'm def utilizing the instant pay option from now on. Deposit to your USD wallet and then cop crypto from there. At the same time it's a good thing because I probably would've done something stupid during the big dip yesterday
laugh.gif
Coinbase? or 

What's everyone's opinions in here about ripple becoming a big time coin. The bank partnerships are very interesting to me with them getting some of the biggest in countries all over the world like India, Turkey, etc and ones we know like BBVA, but I'm still unsure if it will actually become a $100 coin like I've been reading about all day. Still need to do some more research on it, but can't decide whether I wanna switch all my ripple over to LTC right now because of segwit or just hold on to what I have

Damn bros.
I tried to buy 2 BTC today and two times I get an email saying that the order was cancelled?

I verified my ID and all that too.
Anybody ever go through this?

Missing out on gainz because im at my limit on Coinbase still showing pending on a order I made last week. I signed up for a account on gemini at still pending. Any other recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom