Official Bitcoin Thread

What's "shills" mean y'all?

Following Fap and yalls advice on GRS. Gonna cop more today.

Portfolio going into 2018: XRP, BTC, LTC, NEO, GRS and ETH.

LoL I am out. I had set an ambitious limit sell of 20cents, basically over double what I bought it at not even a full day ago and it hit so I sold. My binance is up almost 10x in a month. Too bad I started with a measley 18 bucks that was like 81xrp at the time.

A lot of us started out small. Use that money you made and grab hold of another growing ICO.

Slow money better than no money. I've been very cautious and patient (sometimes I think too patient) but it works.

Think I started with about $60 in Ripple a month ago. Take your initial investment back and play.

What's "shills" mean y'all?

Following Fap and yalls advice on GRS. Gonna cop more today.

Portfolio going into 2018: XRP, BTC, LTC, NEO, GRS and ETH.

Shilling: Acting very enthusiastic about something to get other people to be interested in it.

Just sticking to the alts? Any reason why?

I've been hesitant to cash out with LTC, but I'm eager to put a lot of my gains toward something on a huge upswing like XRP or ETHLend.

You’re liable to make more money positioning yourself with alts, IMO.

The Big 3 (BTC, ETH, LTC) will always be around but they’re a dying technology. Obsolete. Besides, to really see huge gains, you gotta be riding with the Whales (large capital).

Too many good coins that will peak their market price soon.

If you're looking to 14x your initial investment for 2018. I would suggest ETHLEND at the current price. Could possibly see $1.00 in 2018. Just my opinion. Not financial advice.

This. Some of yall took it and now we eatin' good. :pimp: :pimp:

2-9 more exchanges being added was confirmed. They just announced one and have two more in Jan.

F39F1D38-65C6-4594-B04C-EDA717997399.jpeg

D878E119-DC68-4802-AE7D-D6B431FFD922.jpeg

Worth noting for binance, you only can sell/withdraw whole coins. So be careful buying coins because you may be left with 0.9 a coin you cant do anything with after fees.

Easy workaround is buying BNB and keeping it in the exchange. That will be used to pay fees

Long as it’s not fiat at the moment yes you can keep moving it around. That’s what I think at least. This isn’t accounting advice.

Just dumped HSR, QTum, and my 9 coins of IOTA for LEND and TRIG last night, woke up today and saw an increase. Happy I did the move. LEND and TRIG seem underrated.

Back
Top Bottom