Official Bitcoin Thread

Remember when y'all was on the brink of cashing out of LTC? Glad y'all held

Scared money don't make no money. You don't trade LTC. You invest.

Once again,LTC BOYZ STAND THE F UP

I do still feel that if LTC was one of the main trading coins like ETH and BTC we'd be higher right now.

But I'm here for the tech, the revolution, and the long term hodl.

I'm happy either way right now

Wouldn't be funny since so many would lose money, but i've talked to some of my investment banker friends and they're not touching this. Way too volatile with no real history/data/trends. Cant blame them.

i hope all the crypto coins crash.

would be funny watching these all of a sudden expert market watches cry

giphy.gif

I really think XRP here to stay in 2018. These consolidations are healthy.

ROFL you dogging one of the few coins that actually has a PURPOSE and VALUE. Ripple aint going to $20 or anything like that but I'll be here when it hits $5.00 after getting in at $0.25. Real world value. Shocking in this crypto wave, I know.

Yeah ripple just jumped from around 20 cents to over $3, that's a great gain, nothing to scoff at. Just understand the limit to it's potential.

Speeding up the process for international cross-bank payments, by a massive percent. That equates to real monetary gains for banks.

banks can use ripple tech with traditional currencies. they don't need xrp. so owning xrp long term is basically betting on it becoming the reserve currency of banks. not likely.

Finally? You mean again ...

My bad, forgot you haven't been in this for long ....

LoL

I bought my first coin at 333$ bro, I know it’s been over 300$ before...just saying it’s been stagnant since before Xmas...didn’t know I had to be so specific...my bad..

Estrogen levels high in here. Y'all gotta relax when these things happen. It's only the 5th of January.

News —
COINS TO BE DELISTED
FROM BITTREX EXCHANGE—
TRIG
MTL
and
DGD
will be delisted from @BittrexExchange on 12 Jan’

Back
Top Bottom