Official Bitcoin Thread

If ECC does do anything, I am going to kick myself for missing out but this coinexhange.io site literally never works

I like neo, it got in around $40 and $60. Passive income as well as being used as a platform for ICOs. How it's still worth $100, idk. Should easily be worth 300-400 imo. Wouldn't be surprised if we see 1k by early 2019

I feel like I got into NEO a little late (90ish), but hopefully will reap some rewards later on in the year.

So go all in on garbage, hope I make a crazy return, keep playing with garbage. Or, collect passive income with a coin that will hit $100 eventually/invest in a coin that has government support and will hit $100 eventually. Do you pa but you’re gonna get burned one day playing with garbage.

Which coin are you referring to - re passive income with gov support?

Coinfi will be a game changer. When 2018 ends, gonna be one of the top 10 ICO of the year. Making sure I have my eth/btc whenever it drops. I am not a financial advisor.

Coinfi is not going to be a game changer. They might have a successful ICO (I hope they do), but they aren't doing **** that's not already out there for free. They'll pull data from coinmarketcap and alert you when there's arbitrage trading opportunities. You can already do that yourself for free. The while paying freelance writers for "good" articles with their coin is straight fluff. This is a perfect example of an IDEA of a company, that doesn't need a coin. The coin serves no purpose other than generating hype money in this hype ****coin bubble.

Get to the paper though. I ain't mad at y'a, just couldn't get behind it myself after I researched it and saw all the wholes in it.

I'm waiting for the company that creates a bot that actually does the arbitrage trading.

Whats up with Bittrex, my NEO and ADA wallet has been disabled for 2 days now for maintenance. Cant wait to get my stuff out of there

For those of you that day trade or jump from coin to coin is it worth it for the short term capital gains tax you will have to pay or just hold for over a year let the coin naturally go up and then pay less with long term capital gain tax?

Bittrex Is foul for locking NEO off like this :smh:

I’m going Binance and Kucoin from now on where possible.

Has anyone succesfully cashed out into fiat?
Any step by step for EOY sell off?

Assuming,
-Sell on the exchanges.
-Transfer back to coinbase with Btc/Eth/Ltc
- Sell for Fiat
- Wire Transfer to Bank or pay a fee for instant deposit to Paypal?

:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

Has anyone succesfully cashed out into fiat?
Any step by step for EOY sell off?

Assuming,
-Sell on the exchanges.
-Transfer back to coinbase with Btc/Eth/Ltc
- Sell for Fiat
- Wire Transfer to Bank or pay a fee for instant deposit to Paypal?

:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

I did it yesterday. Converted some gains back to BTC on Binance and sent it to a local wallet. From there I cashed out using a cardless ATM withdrawal service that the said wallet offered free of charge.

"Tronny tron tron" sub $0.10 today :nerd:

Nah.. it's back up. I dont think these bigger coins will go down just like that. Price dips a little but a lot are waiting to buy driving it up again. Whoever sold at .15, thanks.

Let's take a moment and appreciate this : 800 billion dollar market cap on cryptocurrencies

It was at 200 billion just a couple of months ago. Absolutely amazing growth.

We coming for the trillion(s) real soon :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom