Official Bitcoin Thread

Hardest part with kucoin is getting the email verification. If you've got Gmail it can be a pain.. took forever for mine to show up in my junk folder

Hardest part with kucoin is getting the email verification. If you've got Gmail it can be a pain.. took forever for mine to show up in my junk folder

really? ah i didn't know. i guess the latest influx has everything backed up. crazy

Can someone explain to me how to read the buy order and sell orders chart?

How do you read this? In benefit in understanding this chart?

Example:

E082A801-46A0-4F9C-842C-34AC17DBE4E8.jpeg

I'm no expert but as far as I know in the first pic, green bars are buy orders and red bars are sell orders that have been made in the past.
The higher the bar, the higher the amount of currency that was bought or sold which will increase or decrease the price of the currency.

You can see in the first pic that the line is trending upwards because there are more higher green bars than red so the price of the currency is increasing.

2nd pic show real time and limit orders aka buy and sell walls.
Limit orders are orders you can place orders that will automatically confirm once the currency hits a certain price so on the left in green you can see the amount of buy orders that will go through if it hits a certain price, AKA buying on the dip. Same thing on the right, you can see the amount of orders to sell if it reaches a certain price.

Some people set this so that an order can go through while they're sleeping or busy so they don't miss out on the market. You can cancel this order though if it hasn't gone through.

Also like was said, whales can manipulate the price of a currency using huge sell walls to eat up buy orders so that the price of the currency doesn't go up.
This is for strategic reasons but I need to read up more about what the reasons are.

Dumb question.....when you sign up to different exchanges you're basically starting new right? I'd have to deposit my ETH from coinbase again. And if i have POE (or any other coin that both exchanges have) for example in Binance, I won't have that amount of POE on KuCoin?

I’d gamble on kin if it was on a different exchange. Fap any thoughts on XRB? The hype behind it is making me think it could be the next LTC but the free transacations and potential security issues that come as a result of those free transactions have me a little concerned.

I’d gamble on kin if it was on a different exchange. Fap any thoughts on XRB? The hype behind it is making me think it could be the next LTC but the free transacations and potential security issues that come as a result of those free transactions have me a little concerned.

by the time it hits another (bigger exchange) its gonna be at least 1-2 cents

hopefully :lol:

only reason why I invested a decent amount. hoping for a big pay day...

Dumb question.....when you sign up to different exchanges you're basically starting new right? I'd have to deposit my ETH from coinbase again. And if i have POE (or any other coin that both exchanges have) for example in Binance, I won't have that amount of POE on KuCoin?

Correct.

Think of it like setting up a new bank account. You'll start off with 0 but can transfer money from one account to other.

To answer the buy and sell wall to the guy whos asking.
Green are limit orders people set. once those limit orders get activated price goes up and gets removed from the book.
Red is sell orders.. People set stop limits at their preferred sell price. Once activated price goes down and remove from the books.

So if you're buying, look at the sell wall and see where the majority sells is being asked and the quantity people are selling. Once those gets triggered, price usually will go down depending how big the quantity is.

If youre buying and see NO sell wall.. That means just buy as fast as you can because price Will sky rocket without sell resistance.

This is what i understand without asking google.

just want to add that you get daily payouts by holding kcs tokens...and its distributed to KCS holders via token payments.....it auto diversifies you so you get a bit of everything from their exchange...imagine if/when the next "small" token hits it BIG!!!

GET ON KUCOIN.com !!!

kucoin-tokens.png

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

Whats the percentage of the payouts based on KCS?

*edit*

Found it

The kucoin pay out is 0.001BTC($17USD/day) if you hold 1000 kucoin.

So not that profitable compared to mining or holding alts I don’t rekon.

Last edited:
To answer the buy and sell wall to the guy whos asking.
Green are limit orders people set. once those limit orders get activated price goes up and gets removed from the book.
Red is sell orders.. People set stop limits at their preferred sell price. Once activated price goes down and remove from the books.

So if you're buying, look at the sell wall and see where the majority sells is being asked and the quantity people are selling. Once those gets triggered, price usually will go down depending how big the quantity is.

If youre buying and see NO sell wall.. That means just buy as fast as you can because price Will sky rocket without sell resistance.

This is what i understand without asking google.

All that answered. Thanks. I understand it.

Made it is very simple...

So Tron still breaking a dollar y’all? Who still believes? Anyways, hope none of you Bros got caught holding those bags.

Ya peep BNtY tho? :pimp:

Those. Looking for cheap penny coin I suggested with my non financial advice Myriad Coin, first crypto with 5 algo built in.
you took my non financial advice, youre return is about 2.5x since posted.

Price target $.30 conservatively. Whoch makes 28x gains since OG post.
Not financial advice, DYOR.

Ive gotten a few msgs from nters asking whats a good potential gain coin.

Oh yeah, ETHLEND. PT by spring/summer $2-4 conservatively. 50X gain @ PT $2.5 since OG post at $.05

Reason why I haven’t even bothered with Kin...I know is flourishing but I can’t go through that headache of an exchange :frown:
Same. Got bittrex, which isnt thr best. Cryptopia is kind of **** with them pausing the market consistently. (Made me miss a 2000% gain) binance, although had some volume issue is stil GOAT. I have yet to try kucoin.

I really wish there were more ltc/alt markets like someone said.

These wait times are killing me!!

Same. Got bittrex, which isnt thr best. Cryptopia is kind of **** with them pausing the market consistently. (Made me miss a 2000% gain) binance, although had some volume issue is stil GOAT. I have yet to try kucoin.

Kucoin is legit, shoutout Fap

Mad easy to navigate and signing up is a breeze. Although, like someone mentioned, if you use gmail the email verification is kinda slow. I was having trouble with it then used my hotmail and got through right away.

Kucoin is legit, shoutout Fap

Mad easy to navigate and signing up is a breeze. Although, like someone mentioned, if you use gmail the email verification is kinda slow. I was having trouble with it then used my hotmail and got through right away.
Gmail verification was in my spam folder.

I really wish there were more ltc/alt markets like someone said.

These wait times are killing me!!
I just buy LTC from Coinbase. Transfer to the desired exchange then sell for Ethereum.
(Just pay the fee and be done with it. No need to do the gdax approach IMO.)

Back
Top Bottom