Official Bitcoin Thread

I'm missing out so much I these alts ... everything up and big ...

Welp

Dont stress it man. You cant be invested in everything. It's hard seeing others shine and yours dont. I sold a portion of my VEN yesterday to grab some more NEO (it was temporary im team hodl but I was waiting for funds) and now look at VEN go SMH.

Truth be told. :lol::rofl::evil::nerd::nthat:
FB_IMG_1515288751900.jpg

:lol:

Anyone have experience with bots? Iv been spamming the hell out of trx, taking advantage of small swings while it's steady. Selling at 1040 rebuying at 1020. Im playing with 10k trx but its getting tiring doing it manually.

This dividend calculator for kucoin is gold:

Remember, if u have KCS they give u daily payouts, and as the exchange grows ...your payouts are larger! Also, it pays you out in the coins exchanged...so you’ll be holding like 30+ coins. If market keeps growing like we envision....the $$$ you’ll be making will be waay more than what the document/sheet calculates. #mindblown

Remember, if u have KCS they give u daily payouts, and as the exchange grows ...your payouts are larger! Also, it pays you out in the coins exchanged...so you’ll be holding like 30+ coins. If market keeps growing like we envision....the $$$ you’ll be making will be waay more than what the document/sheet calculates. #mindblown

Doc not showing up

But good looks on kucoin once again!

Is it based on how much KCS you’re holding? How much KCS do I have to HODL to get some passive gains?

seeing all these kucoin numbers got me anxious but i gotta be patient and know what im doing first before reacting lololol

Im goin to use MEW to store bread. Gotta buy a flash drive first before i sent that wallet up. I havent had a flashdrive in like a decade lol. Hopefully tomorrow

Once I start telling people the steps to get involved in crypto they look at me like I'm speaking gibberish... they're like " wallets , exchanges , transfer time , multiple addresses, 2FA, 50 percent loss, 50 percent gain, wild swings, ICOS , blockchain, F it I'm good"... lol

Deactivated my social media accounts , besides twitter.... not comin back unless I got the condo in downtown brooklyn and the 6 series

Once I start telling people the steps to get involved in crypto they look at me like I'm speaking gibberish... they're like " wallets , exchanges , transfer time , multiple addresses, 2FA, 50 percent loss, 50 percent gain, wild swings, ICOS , blockchain, F it I'm good"... lol

Deactivated my social media accounts , besides twitter.... not comin back unless I got the condo in downtown brooklyn and the 6 series
:nthat:
Don't forget about us NT folk when you living lavish!

Back
Top Bottom