Official Bitcoin Thread

kucoin is garbage. my friend's ETH transaction from kucoin to his wallet took 40 hours. they intentionally use the cheapest gas/gwei to send it out so it takes forever that way they can push their partner's token (NEO). that's the not the type of exchange I want to deal with. meanwhile binance upped their gwei to 100 last week for all outgoing ETH transaction

How often do you get this!????
Unless you investing literally the second they release their report, it's not worth it.

Don't chase these potential pump and dumps. Invest in tech. ETH, NEO, VEN. I promise you'll see substantial gains this year from those alone

Unless you investing literally the second they release their report, it's not worth it.

Don't chase these potential pump and dumps. Invest in tech. ETH, NEO, VEN. I promise you'll see substantial gains this year from those alone

I feel you bro,
I've been in since March I'm def all about tech I'm all about doing my own research and never would touch pump and dump coins this was a nice write up on cdn, it got me interested in what coins this paper recommends and why.

I feel you bro,
I've been in since March I'm def all about tech I'm all about doing my own research and never would touch pump and dump coins this was a nice write up on cdn, it got me interested in what coins this paper recommends and why.
Me too, I saw the paper. Said .30 buy in and saw the market was at .16 . I was hella confused on whether I was late or not :lol:

PBR is well known in circles. Also costs a bundle to subscribe to it if you still can. Surprised there hasnt been moreleaked issues. But af1 is correct, tokens get pumped real quick after the issue is released. Even says in the issue fap dropped that subscribers get texts to go out and buy xyz right that moment.

Rapper Nipsey Hussle promoting Vetz. Wonder if other artists will hop on the wagon as well.
47724BD0-3C8E-4FF8-85D5-72E641265204.jpeg

I've seen a few people on Twitter giving away those reports. If you know what you're doing and play it smart these pnds can be a quick come up.

At the least I'd say to watch the charts from the sidelines and use it as crash course in swing trading to get a better feel for the ups and downs

Last edited:
Damn... Been chillin' the past 2 days, watching the slow recovery.

Heads all around me panicking. The "I told you so's" coming out.

Nobody taking the time to just chill..
People freaking out like the game isn't volatile :lol:
Midas well just stop looking at charts and set alerts to the price you want lol

Back
Top Bottom