Official Bitcoin Thread

ETH still has room to grow which has been talked about for quite awhile. I don't see how buying up 10 or so coins now is a bad move

If you're trying to make a quick buck? No but long term? I don't see the issue unless there's something I don't know about
I wasn't referring to it being a bad move just not a GREAT move. Even if it hits $200 by December, its just a slow earning process.

Was trying to sign up with some bitcoin but they need an ether address. As of now I use the Jaxx wallet and hey don't have it listed. Of the options which do y'all use? So many wallets out lol.

The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):

MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)
but Jaxx does have an ether address.

Was trying to sign up with some bitcoin but they need an ether address. As of now I use the Jaxx wallet and hey don't have it listed. Of the options which do y'all use? So many wallets out lol.

The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):

MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)
I use the OFFICIAL ETHEREUM WALLET: 

https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases/

You will be able to store ALL ERC-20 tokens on here.

Reactions: g14

Bagholders that want to buy "toys" using bitcoin:

https://www.bitpremier.com

#1 spot to buy luxury items (per reddit)
You peep the Nuclear Bunker for sale? 
roll.gif

Thoughts on LTC going forward?

Here's the thing on LTC, it has so much potential most research says it's still a good move. It's essentially a cheaper and faster version of BTC. It is lacking on the support side but that seems to be increasing (just not as fast as they would've hoped).

Chances are LTC will hit 40 this summer, some will even say hit 40 by end of the month but no one really knows.

Others have argued that LTC is nothing more than a pump and dump scheme which I'm not entirely sold on just yet. They spent a lot of time and effort to my understanding to get LTC added on Coinbase which is one of the most used markets around. No one is putting that kind of effort on something they wanna just dump.

LTC will make money but I'm not sure it will ever be as big as a BTC or ETH, which is fine.

Is it even worth investing small increments in ETH or any other cryptocurrency?

There are dudes in this thread (myself included) who copped it at $10 dollars a coin. I don't think u will ever get a no answer concerning ETH on this board.

It's hard to say going small is "worth it" with eth because it obviously takes more to really increase your profits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom