Official Bitcoin Thread

Guy i went to college with posted his portfolio on FB yesterday. Holy moly pudding pop Batman.

E72D872A-2722-478A-9FF5-4EFA9A9AFF61.png

What about it

After reading about the liquidity network they're working on, I'm convinced and down. Thanks for sharing.

Dudes be putting targets on they back for e props, smh. Crypto is the wild west i done read too many stories of people getting hacked/phised/kidnapped/held gunpoint etc.

foreal people need to realize they should never post that **** on social media.

Some of the YouTube crypto guys do it cuz it will help make them money.

26283221_174319626662213_4250674655486017536_n.jpg
26222691_184180832170915_977909331120881664_n.jpg

I'm not about to take that risk though:lol:
Already heard of few people held at gunpoint for their private keys so if I had 3 million in my portfolio even in this market dip then best believe my face is coming off insta and linkedin :lol:

https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/30/cryptocurrency-expert-kidnap-1-million-bitcoin/

This is my first post been lurking for a few years, But what does everyone think about telcoin & it’s potential?

I'm bullish about telcoin. I made a post about it few pages back.

No one is doing what they're doing and they've got big partnerships.
upload_2018-1-20_11-38-50.png

https://coinjournal.net/singapore-telcoin-targets-unbanked-new-erc20-cryptocurrency/

Etisalat and Veon together have 400 million subscribers and remittance is big business.

There total coin supply is high but it's needed for the potential market they are looking at and most are locked.

They will be releasing it to telecom providers over the years so as more companies adopt it, the more coins get released so it should prevent inflation. Current circulating supply is 20 billion out of the max 100 Billion.

If they're set with their partnerships then it will be huge IMO but still, DYOR to see if it's good for you.

After reading about the liquidity network they're working on, I'm convinced and down. Thanks for sharing.

I think Ethos will be big and can reach $50 per coin. I was too late to the party but I'm just glad to see more competition for coinbase.
Heard too many nightmare stories about cashing out which is why I plan to hodl for a long time in this crypto game and cash out when it's as easy as withdrawing from an ATM.

Last edited:
Ethos sounds pretty cool. Nice look too. The biggest benefit could be the tax accounting side of it with this stupid new tax law. I can see people migrating there if they do a good job of tracking trades and compiling data like an E*TRADE would.

Icx has been in the green since the dip. If I didn't have a $300 coinbase limit, I could've put the full 1k in there. At least I can cop more a day before the mainnet

feel like so many people are sleeping on icx.

Only thing green in my portfolio during the red storm. :pimp:

People also need to remember that Wanchain has also launched their mainnet 2 days ago and will be on exchanges any day from now.
It's also part of the Interoperability alliance with Aion and ICON so the FOMO for this is going to be mad.

Then once Korea clears it's stance on cryptocurrency then both ICON and Wanchain will take off even more.

Only thing green in my portfolio during the red storm. :pimp:

People also need to remember that Wanchain has also launched their mainnet 2 days ago and will be on exchanges any day from now.
It's also part of the Interoperability alliance with Aion and ICON so the FOMO for this is going to be mad.

Then once Korea clears it's stance on cryptocurrency then both ICON and Wanchain will take off even more.
I'm just waiting patiently for ICON to hit Coinone :smile:

that's when icx hodlers moon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom