Official Bitcoin Thread

I dont remember where I read it, but I thought you need a ridic amount of DRGN (like 10,000) to participate in their ICOs.

95DEA0C3-0B5D-4631-B427-68F2FCACE49F.png
I'm not sure minimum you need, but more drgns you have increases your "slumber score", higher slumber score = more bonus in Drgn icos. I'm struggling on my phone to post the pictures explaining it, but tried to attach it

Attachments

• A30DE70B-3E40-44C4-84CB-75E6F7B39CB9.png
    A30DE70B-3E40-44C4-84CB-75E6F7B39CB9.png
    632.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Dragonchain's DSS (Dragon Slumber Score) encourages investors to hodl its coin as it leads to discounts for future ICOs. I believe the math to it is a combination of the amount of DRGN you have and how many days it's been in an approved wallet (i.e. MEW). Their twitter account has a pretty good breakdown of the ICO process. I don't know if the minimum was 1 ETH, for their past LookLateral ICO, or if they just used that as an example.

How low before a bounce back on this dip?

Last time was around 9500 ish mark

Just bought some more BTC

Honestly dont expect anything positive until feb 10th. A week before chinese new year. I expect money will come back then.
Now would be a good time to buy what you missed out on. There could be an even lower price to get in but this is low enough

Jumped on the Rentberry ICO.

Warms my heart to see that they have a fully functioning service already <3

What a great time for this dip. My birthday is Thursday and I get paid Friday.
Looking for a different exchange to use now that Coinbase is all out of wack. They won't let me use my debit card anymore. Thinking about signing up for Kucoin. Does anybody have a referral link?

Back
Top Bottom