Official Bitcoin Thread

Question for 2FA authenticator, has anyone switched phones during this time? Or my current phone will be the only one on the moon.
Do you just turn it off and when you get new phone link it again? Just worried something stupid happens.

Decided to take my position out of Tron and toss it into Litecoin while the market was down. Don't see Tron moving that much anytime soon. As of right now I'm only holding Litecoin & Ethereum Classic.

Also got my tax return in this morning. Don't know if I want to toss it into the stock market or buy more crypto.

Question for 2FA authenticator, has anyone switched phones during this time? Or my current phone will be the only one on the moon.
Do you just turn it off and when you get new phone link it again? Just worried something stupid happens.

When switching phones all you have to do is disable 2fa on exchanges then install authenticator on your new phone and enable 2fa again on exchanges

You need to make sure you have your alphanumeric key that was provided when you set up 2FA.

I’d google it if I were you.

If you didn't print out or write down your codes when you first set up 2FA then you'll need to disable it on all of your sites and then re-enable when you get your new phone. Otherwise you won't be able to access anything.

Decided to take my position out of Tron and toss it into Litecoin while the market was down. Don't see Tron moving that much anytime soon. As of right now I'm only holding Litecoin & Ethereum Classic.

Also got my tax return in this morning. Don't know if I want to toss it into the stock market or buy more crypto.

Imo depends how much you have already in each , relative to your risk and comfort level

thanks all for answering my question, it's the only thing i use for 2FA but not looking to get a new phone soon... and a couple thousand at stake if my phone blows up or something..

why did bitcoin cash have the worst drop off on coinbase?
FOMO and rumored insider trading. Once everyone heard the news about BCH to CB, it flooded.

BCH hit those levels because of the madness that happened that night with people buying it up. A ton of L’s were handed that night. But now that we’ve had a correction it’s intruiging me

I'm looking at some of these alts & the volume is still not there for the most part. BTC on the other hand has increased but a zoom out look will tell u it appears the correction is till intact. We might not be done yet so I will to continue to accumulate btc with alts & hold once this correction is done.

I need to see a real rally before I add more. I average up, I don't average down. Psychologically, averaging down can result in me selling at the very bottom with huge losses.

It seems like it's just going to be choppy trading for a while.

It's super hard to keep up with all the coins i got so far. FB, Twitter, discord, Reddit... What coins is everyone following? Here's my list:

BAT
stellar
Dime
Moon
Redd
Ripple
Ven
Deep brain
Dragon
TRON
Linda
Pac
Xp
Xvg

Lots of meh coins but I grabbed most of them for the low so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom