Official Bitcoin Thread

just bought a few k of golem [gnt]. 
GNT rise has just pushed my portfolio over 100k!!

fap checking his portfolio every morning

Last edited:

make that money! do u plan to take some profits off the table? i think that would be a smart decision. this bubble could be masssive
i'm gonna ride ETH and BTC out (less faith in BTC)....but i think w/my "smaller" tokens I may do that eventually.  thing is all of the "smaller" tokens are doing great:

lisk

waves

plutons

nexus

I'll just setup alerts and be ready to "shift" when needed.

maybe this may help others here....this is my portfolio as of today, please use ONLY as reference and really its just to be transparent.  This is still the beginning bros, still early adopters....MarketCap is at 80billion now.....good luck everyone, keep making moves!!!

Last edited:
remember when ETH was in the 90's and some members said it was too late to join? :nerd:

like me and a few others said, even if buying in at $100, you're still in EARLY!

price has almost doubled since then

What do you guys recommend for buying alt-coins? I'm on coinbase, and polo seems to have mixed reviews.. Should I still go Polo or is there a better option?

What do you guys recommend for buying alt-coins? I'm on coinbase, and polo seems to have mixed reviews.. Should I still go Polo or is there a better option?

I think from what I've seen is polo and kraken are the most used for alt-coins

maybe this may help others here....this is my portfolio as of today, please use as reference and really its just to be transparent.  This is still the beginning bros, still early adopters....MarketCap is at 80billion now.....good luck everyone, keep making moves!!!

are those the dates that you bought into all those coins?

I'm still waiting on my 2k deposit from coinbase to hit [emoji]128545[/emoji]

maybe this may help others here....this is my portfolio as of today, please use as reference and really its just to be transparent.  This is still the beginning bros, still early adopters....MarketCap is at 80billion now.....good luck everyone, keep making moves!!!

What app is that? Looking for a better way to see all my holdings.

I have a simple scenario I need you guys to help me with.

Say I have $2000 BTC in coinbase. I initiated $2000 transfer from Coinbase to my wallet.  

3.Would the value be $2000 when it hits to my wallets?( Irrespective of current trade value of BTC)

4.Once it hits My wallets and process complete, would the value is going to keep changing up and down based on current value of BTC or it's going to same as $2000? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom