Official Bitcoin Thread

Im all about the alts! Im doing a ton of research on them. I dont want to be looking at an alt 2-3 years from now blow up like when i knew about BTC 3 years ago and didnt hop on.

Im all about the alts! Im doing a ton of research on them. I dont want to be looking at an alt 2-3 years from now blow up like when i knew about BTC 3 years ago and didnt hop on.
Most of them will be worthless there are over 700 alt coins currently I'd be surprised if 50-100 of them were still around in 5 years.

Last edited:

Most of them will be worthless there are over 700 alt coins currently I'd be surprised if 50-100 of them were still around in 5 years.

most are pump & dump operations.

once regulations hit da crypto market its gonna gonna weed da herd.

If anyone got the time and $, people are making lots of $ through arbitrage:

arbitrage is basically buying a coin at a lower price on one exchange and selling the same coin at a higher price on another exchange since they're priced so differently.

If anyone got the time and $, people are making lots of $ through arbitrage:

arbitrage is basically buying a coin at a lower price on one exchange and selling the same coin at a higher price on another exchange since they're priced so differently.

Where can I read more about this? Don't necessarily have the time, but have the money.

Fap sorry it this was asked before, but where do you purchase erc20? I did some research on it and like the idea, I just can't find where to buy them
Fap sorry it this was asked before, but where do you purchase erc20? I did some research on it and like the idea, I just can't find where to buy them

Based on my notes, to clear up my prev statement. Tokens built to utilize the etheruem blockchain conform to a token standard erc20.

This is so wallets,apps and exchanges can interact with any erc20 token

Back
Top Bottom