Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone have problems verifying their debit on Coinbase? It says the amounts don't match when I put in what they charged.

Wow ltc dropped like a mofo. About to head back home on a 13 hour flight, would have loved to buy the dip and seLL the rip but oh wells, there will be plenty more opportunities in the future. Stay safe everybody and remember to always have an enter/exit plan. Good luck!

How much of the coins do you guys usually buy? What would I do with it on polo?
There is no rules here, everyone will give you a different answer. 

u basically got $155 to play with but most of your gains will be very small, im playing with 4.5k and thats primarily small compared to what these guys are playing with. But the more you have to play with the bigger your results will be.

There is no rules here, everyone will give you a different answer. 

u basically got $155 to play with but most of your gains will be very small, im playing with 4.5k and thats primarily small compared to what these guys are playing with. But the more you have to play with the bigger your results will be.

Yeah everyone's growth is different based on what they have invested and when they bought in. I hadn't even realized I have like 10K invested once these other LTC come in. I certainly may slow it down some in the near future lol.

GRC , has great momentum . Didn't know that it takes like a hour to receive BTC once sent lol or else I woulda have been in long around .000021 .

Edit: Just received my BTC in polo took about 30mins . Ready to go now though.

Last edited:
Yeah everyone's growth is different based on what they have invested and when they bought in. I hadn't even realized I have like 10K invested once these other LTC come in. I certainly may slow it down some in the near future lol.

Agreed, I'm around that area too and I told myself this morning lemme chill..But it's so alluring to do. The rule of thumb is to never invest all you have..

dam at this rate BTC will hit 2k soon 
nerd.gif
yessir!  

*disclaimer - when I say "yessir" it doesn't mean that it will hit 2k soon, i know some people here get emotional with crypto.  put ur big boy pants on fellas!!

GRC , has great momentum . Didn't know that it takes like a hour to receive BTC once sent lol or else I woulda have been in long around .000021 .

Edit: Just received my BTC in polo took about 30mins . Ready to go now though.
get it!!

*disclaimer - when I say "get it" it doesn't mean put your live savings into the game, i know some people here get emotional with crypto.  put ur big boy pants on fellas!!

How much of the coins do you guys usually buy? What would I do with it on polo?
you have many options once you get on an exchange with many crypto pairs (polo).

maybe start divvying up to smaller cryptos that have volume, low price, and using TA looks like it can move.  good luck!

*disclaimer - when I say "divvying up" it doesn't mean you should do as I say, i know some people here get emotional with crypto.  put ur big boy pants on fellas!!

Heavily regretting not just keeping whatever I had in BTC

Just was being a cheap ***
mean.gif
so if you get in now, **if ** it hits 2k+ like what all the "pros" are saying....you're ROI will still be better than if you just left that $$ in the bank.  just sayin 

From your experiences what's the best site or app to transfer your coinbase coins to in order to trade for bitocoin and other alt coins? GDAX?

Yea now that my eth finally cleared I shifted most of it to BTC. Probably will make enough profit to scrape some off the top and invest back into ether when it inevitably bubbles again

Is it safe to have my coins in Jaxx over a few weeks as I trade around? It doesn't seem to have much of an authentication process
it is extremely safe. there have been no case/issues of anyone getting their coins stolen from Jaxx wallet.  They provide you a backup seed (passphrase), then you setup a PIN to confirm sending of any tokens.  So unless you have a hacker remotely going into your computer and not only viewing your movements in real time, but also installed a keylogger.....then maybe you can get hacked using jaxx.

Back
Top Bottom