Official Bitcoin Thread

On Coinbase?   Will it go through, even if the regular site crashes because of too many people trying to buy/sell (like it did today)?
yes, from my history with coinbase, the site always crashes when the market corrects. i learned to put in orders to prevent that when i see a correction coming

yes, from my history with coinbase, the site always crashes when the market corrects. i learned to put in orders to prevent that when i see a correction coming
Smart , doing this from now on. Where did you fill?

If you traded that, I know you made bank almost a $100 bounce SHEESH . I do not understand why 6- 7 figure stock day traders are so anti crypto they would be making a killing.

Last edited:

Smart , doing this from now on. Where did you fill?

If you traded that, I know you made bank almost a $100 bounce SHEESH . I do not understand why 6- 7 figure stock day traders are so anti crypto they would be making a killing.
because its not regulated and they are probably afraid.  i got filled at 315

Hi guys I been playing catch up just signed up for coinbase, quadrigaCX, and bitstamp, still waiting to get verified on the last two. Coinbase set my limit at $100 picked up some litecoin. Reading throughthis thread has been informative af appreciate all the help

i use jaxx and if you can't secure your ish, then you need to not be in crypto.  jaxx is solid wallet and it is only breached if:

- someone has physical access to your laptop/pc

- you have an unsecure network

so, if that is the pre-req....and you are still in crypto...then who's fault is it?  when does the user take onus in their own security?  when will it ever stop where we put blame on security companies when its the END USER that should take control of their own ish?  So if i have my 12 key seed on a piece of paper, i put it into a safe.  then the safe needs to be put into a secure location. now the secure location needs to be fire/water/destruction proof....where does it end?

JUST KEEP YOUR ISH SECURED, or you will have the potential to be hacked. PERIOD.

**good lord, enable your laptop to have security (fingerprint, retinascan, crazy password/passphrase...and for god sakes keep your local network SECURE...is that too much to ask?!

http://decentral.ca/jaxx-balance-security/

Last edited:

i use jaxx and if you can't secure your ish, then you need to not be in crypto.  jaxx is solid wallet and it is only breached if:

so, if that is the pre-req....and you are still in crypto...then who's fault is it?  when does the user take onus in their own security?  when will it ever stop where we put blame on security companies when its the END USER that should take control of their own ish?  So if i have my 12 key seed on a piece of paper, i put it into a safe.  then the safe needs to be put into a secure location. now the secure location needs to be fire/water/destruction proof....where does it end?

JUST KEEP YOUR ISH SECURED, or you will have the potential to be hacked. PERIOD.

**good lord, enable your laptop to have security (fingerprint, retinascan, crazy password/passphrase...and for god sakes keep your local network SECURE...is that too much to ask?!

lol fap thats alot to ask for noobs

lol fap thats alot to ask for noobs
ha, ur right. 

everyone, please keep all your devices secure.  if not, then like jaxx support states.....do not put life changing money into jaxx wallet.  treat it as a wallet you use when going out in public....would you keep 40k in your regular physical gucci wallet? ;-)  

bottom line. it aint for everybody :smokin

not if they can read, he just broke it down pretty easy if you ask me.
good to hear @geePlus.   i'm just adamant about the security portion because that will be the first thing "they" aka media will write when eth/btc/alt coins are stolen.  crypto is a total new space and EVERYONE really needs to take THEIR OWN security seriously.   

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom