Official Bitcoin Thread

You did call it. The folks who pop in to laugh every now and then wont say nothing tho

You did call it. The folks who pop in to laugh every now and then wont say nothing tho
Bc it's based on nothing. A ton of people took that Reddit guy as the Messiah bc he got one number in one month right. They were positive it was hitting $20k or whatever it was in October. It got to $10k and people freaked bc "It's happening!!!" It didn't happen. Putting stock in what a message board guy with a couple grand in BTC says is laughable. He has no clue where this thing is going, much less when. He wouldn't be a message board poster with just a couple grand in BTC if he could predict it like that.

Im seeing $2K to $3K before another bull market though. Going to dollar cost average but hold most of my bag till then. Shorters are going to eat!

2021 is when we will be able to quit our jobs.... Just be patient...

Those high marketcap coins will not retire you or have you financially free IMO (ETH x10 from here is back to its ATH). your gonna get the 50x - 100x moves from lowercap/mid cap coins in the next bull. Which is also risky but **** here we are :lol:

Choose your coins wisely. Its gonna be the new shiny coins with new tech that shine which never went through a BULL.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. But whatever. Give him credit for saying that when we nearly doubled in price from the first time he mentioned it. Regardless, I’m happy for these prices.

I stopped trying to do TA on this **** and just focus on small timeframes to enter and potentially exit. This **** makes no sense.

word it really doesn’t. Lot of you dudes are going to make big money when the bull run comes. Just be prepared with your bags but there is potential on gains here in this bear.

So during this accumulation phase, think about using DEFI to get that compounding interest.

BlockFi - interest in ETH/BTC/GeminiUSD....and its compounding interest. So whatever you receive from interest, it adds to your current balance, and then you get interest from that moving forward

Screenshot 2019-12-07 at 12.58.46 PM.png

Celsius Network - Nice list of tokens that will earn you interest and you get paid out WEEKLY.

Screenshot 2019-12-07 at 1.02.55 PM.png

Don't forget you Binance also lets you STAKE your coins to earn interest and helps you stack.

Screenshot 2019-12-07 at 1.05.50 PM.png

**REMEMBER ** - You guys have to take advantage of this first mover advantage as DEFI will blowup. It has already been crazy for 2019 (over 600million locked up in DAI) and the trend will only continue in 2020 and on.

Note, at one time when banks and interest first started...they were paying out 4%+ (remember ING savings?) and not these current interest of .004 which is F'd UP!! Keep stacking bros

So during this accumulation phase, think about using DEFI to get that compounding interest.

BlockFi - interest in ETH/BTC/GeminiUSD....and its compounding interest. So whatever you receive from interest, it adds to your current balance, and then you get interest from that moving forward

Celsius Network - Nice list of tokens that will earn you interest and you get paid out WEEKLY.

Don't forget you Binance also lets you STAKE your coins to earn interest and helps you stack.

**REMEMBER ** - You guys have to take advantage of this first mover advantage as DEFI will blowup. It has already been crazy for 2019 (over 600million locked up in DAI) and the trend will only continue in 2020 and on.

Note, at one time when banks and interest first started...they were paying out 4%+ (remember ING savings?) and not these current interest of .004 which is F'd UP!! Keep stacking bros

School me on using Defi. Googled it and I still don't understand it lol.

School me on using Defi. Googled it and I still don't understand it lol.

DeFi stands for Decentralized Finance. All via smart contracts where you put up your crypto for lending,

Why do people need crypto? Exchanges need it for margins, institutions need it for futures, and then you have retail offering loans. The rates offered for you to lend is substantial vs using traditional finance.

Use this site to see current rates and stats:

Remember Warren Buffett's famous quote:

“If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”

Last edited:

What is the interest that you get for Bitcoin, 4.1 or 5.33%?

What’s the safest place to lock up my crypto and lend out? I heard blockfi doesn’t protect you or something? Idk saw a negative thread on Reddit.

odd, reason i went with blockfi was due to the fact it was backed by gemini exchange (winklevoss twins) and were nyc licensed. if you still feel uncomfortable, the other easy one is the one i mentioned above...celsius network. they have an app, and lots of tokens you can lend...and the interest is paid out every monday AM.

wanted to cop a hardware wallet before the end of the year, Ledger Nano the most secure & best bang for buck? Only going to hold BTC on there

odd, reason i went with blockfi was due to the fact it was backed by gemini exchange (winklevoss twins) and were nyc licensed. if you still feel uncomfortable, the other easy one is the one i mentioned above...celsius network. they have an app, and lots of tokens you can lend...and the interest is paid out every monday AM.
Y out converting to a stable coin or locking up Btc or eth? Seems like the stable coins return much higher than the others but I don’t want to liquidate my holdings. Guess this would be a good venture if I was willing to add more risk and just use usd to get the stable coin.

so i was checking my pei app transactions and i got credit for a subway restaurant transaction i didn't make. from across the country. my cc statement doesn't show the transaction. has my card been compromised?

so i was checking my pei app transactions and i got credit for a subway restaurant transaction i didn't make. from across the country. my cc statement doesn't show the transaction. has my card been compromised?

if you don't see it in your bank, but you're getting pei credit....consider that a WIN. j/k!

but seriously, it could be due to that you went to a parent company of subway? i know that if i go to baskin robbins, dunkin donuts gets credit on my pei since they are related stores?

Y out converting to a stable coin or locking up Btc or eth? Seems like the stable coins return much higher than the others but I don’t want to liquidate my holdings. Guess this would be a good venture if I was willing to add more risk and just use usd to get the stable coin.

i'm just locking up btc/eth....i don't want to convert out and miss any possible runs. i feel having the % being compounding, i'll just be increasing the stack that i'm holding anyways.

Back
Top Bottom