Official Bitcoin Thread

i bought amp on gemini, but it doesn't show up in my portfolio. none of my coins pop up in my portfolio, but it shows a total balance on main screen and in the earn section. is it because i have all the coins on gemini earn or is it because the site/ app is buggy?

Man every morning I look at the top movers and always see a random coin go up 146% and can’t help but think imagine if I would’ve thrown $10k in there.

My question is are there any good communities or discords out there that’s good at getting ahead of these surges?

I’m down to pay for a discord if it’s handing out good information

CryptoBusy have a discord. They’re pretty accurate on their calls, $24.95 a month for the VIP group.

coinbase pro users - I noticed the transaction fees increased over the past weeks-months as I've been trading. Does anyone know why the increase in fees?

Is it related to high volume of trading? Is it coinbase pro getting more greedy?

Gemini is by far the best centralized broker.

Have you seen the Gemini app? Try it using my code and we'll each get $10 USD of Bitcoin.
https://gemini.com/share/ujbir9

Interface seems good but the hoops I’m jumping through to deposit is ridiculous. Granted some of it is due to having a smaller bank but still. Think I’m going to open a chase bank account and move some funds to that so I can use Gemini easier. I’ll be damned if I pay a $25 wire transfer fee every time I deposit money :lol:

I had some money come in and got the itch again. Unlocked my Binance account and found a nice chunk of change that wasn’t there 2 years ago. Need to pull my initial investment and let it run.:lol:

I haven’t used Binance in a while, but from what I remember I had to transfer my coins to another wallet to withdraw. What wallets do you guys use and trust?

Did crypto change any of your lives financially? If so when was it, what was that crypto that put you in a different tier financially?

I ask this cause I’m trying to get there myself. Right now I’m on a 3 month paternity leave and I’m dreading going back to a job I don’t like. Told my self I’m going to learn the stock market and crypto during this time off of work and my current goal is to get to $50K before I get back to work.

I’m hoping I can reach $100k one day so I can finally fund my dream of getting into real estate investing. But I want to hear your stories for inspiration.

Did crypto change any of your lives financially? If so when was it, what was that crypto that put you in a different tier financially?

I ask this cause I’m trying to get there myself. Right now I’m on a 3 month paternity leave and I’m dreading going back to a job I don’t like. Told my self I’m going to learn the stock market and crypto during this time off of work and my current goal is to get to $50K before I get back to work.

I’m hoping I can reach $100k one day so I can finally fund my dream of getting into real estate investing. But I want to hear your stories for inspiration.
2020 stock and crypto markets have been every good to a lot of people. It was honestly hard to miss with anything you invested in.

I don't know how much capital you're starting with so 50k can be quickly attainable or may take some time.

Be cautious in trying to get rich quick. You will lose a lot of money that way. Best of luck to you. I hope you reach your goals.

Not trying to pee in your Cheerios but while you’re off work why don’t you get into real estate so you have another means of income besides crypto?

my buddy was a semi pro baseball player and broke af, quit all that now sells commercial real estate and is killing it.

he even got a salary in the beginning with no Sales until he made enough commission to make more than his salary on a consistent basis so it was no risk to him to learn a new skill.

Back
Top Bottom