Official Bitcoin Thread

I was finally able to get in after the price got to up to .115. So many people wasted eth on gas fees trying multiple times to get in.

some of those dummies in the fb and telegram groups are leveraging themselves into homelessness. the more i’m in those groups, the more i can see what kind of person is buying high and selling low 😂

it’s interesting to me to see the obvious trend towards mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency. it’s wild to me that banks want to make it easier for their customers to buy bitcoin. it’s wild to me to see the interest rates you can get on stable coins as compared to the piddling crap that those same banks offer to you. this whole thing is eye opening.
Once I started reading about DeFi and DeFi banking/loans etc, these cryptocurrencies and tokens made a lot more sense

I was finally able to get in after the price got to up to .115. So many people wasted eth on gas fees trying multiple times to get in.
My ETH transaction was confirmed at like .02 but then my RUNE transactions wouldn't go thru all the way to .07+. I quit after that :ohwell:

THORStarter launch was ****ed :lol:. I'll just save my RUNE for now.

Not bad. XRUNE:RUNE pool
current price of XRUNE is at 16c now!!!! Let's keep making that money and flourish!!! Oh, and 1 spot open on PATREON :smile:

Get in!!

2021-07-02 09_56_05-RUNEYield.info (Beta).png

Last edited:
I couldn't smash that "SEND JUST RUNE" button enough :lol:

I hear ya. I had it fail a few times as well...

Pro tip - when engaging into any IDO/Presale ....always set your gas fee to FAST or overpay just to front run the others that are using the default gas settings. I keep seeing in their TG where users are waiting for their tx (still pending) and I was able to jump/cut their spots by just adding higher gas. (this isn't meant for you, but maybe help others out for the future)

Back
Top Bottom