Official Bitcoin Thread

An even bigger crash. The previous halving is when it went to zero. It’s like you’re getting accustomed to 20k crashes for Bitcoin

obeez.gif

So is a Strong node on polygon the move?

Also been looking at Comb financial per pdino pdino as its super early. Team is young but its been getting good feedback. I keep pump fakin with these nodes :smh:

lately been putting my efforts in to getting whitelisted for all these smolverse/bridgeworld projects, can't beat a free mint.

Nodes that seem to have their stuff together from what I can tell: Vapor, Thor, Atlas. Atlas will run you a decent chunk of change. Think Strong without high gas fees. Vape is pretty affordable. They just lowered the cost to 15,000 tokens. I plan on firing one up next time I cash out on Strong or Thor.

Flux nodes are also legit. They require a little more effort than just staking your coins though. They're also a little pricey, but that's supposed to be changing.

You want to gamble, try Uni nodes. I wouldn't put serious money here. Matter of fact, if you see decent profits, I'd take that money and get the hell out.

i wonder if the projects that make you jump through a ton of hoops make their core community stronger or is that **** just nonsense?

Last edited:
Strong would have to hurry up and launch partial nodes for the price to take off crazy.

Otherwise new people are gonna get priced out.

Peace everyone.
I‘m looking for the most risk conservative form of staking out there. I’m thinking of putting a big chunk of money in something and letting it rock for the next 10-20 years. Any recommendations ?

Back
Top Bottom