Official Bitcoin Thread

Jito still climbing up. We are in Bull Run terrirtory now when recent airdrops like Celestia, Pyth and now Jito are just climbing even with high FDV.
I'm glad I jumped into Jito when I did cuz I thought it would dip with everyone selling their air drop.

Every SOL coin in my portfolio pumped recently after Jito and Bonk went crazy. TVL has now flipped Avax and Optimism and could flip Polygon soon and there are still more tokens to airdrop.

1702054387706.png

Was looking at this exchange which lets you trade pre-launch futures which then gets turned into a regular perp on launch.

1702054507286.png

Jito was trading for 50 cents before launching on the main exchanges and now its 7x and still going.
Jup is live on it and I don't know the tokenomics so I won't say ape in but it may be a good idea to do some research and get in before the airdrop.
I'm not an expert on Perps but Jupiter is going to be massive as its one of SOL's best tools so it may also be worth getting in early if possible.

I'm gonna see what I can find and will try to get in if the price is right.

Lowest tier JTO airdrop is worth $15k+ now. I saw that you only needed to stake like 10 SOL to be eligible for that tier. Wild :wow:. Making me wanna spread out a bunch of different wallets for the next ones rather than just a single wallet with size.

Oh for sure. VPN on deck to try and get round sybil detection.
Had 3 wallets for zksync. would've been more but speed and gas fees, especially when bridging was killing me. Was trying to do those routes that went through Layer Zero and ZK Sync so I hope I did enough.

With SOL though, I'm getting at least 5 wallets. :lol:

Man, i’ve been dca’ing over the last few years and kind of tapped out of all the latest “trends” (new chains, airdrops, nft drops, etc)

Totally lost with some of the convos in here with these airdrops. Any advice on where to tap back in for info/guidance?

Man, i’ve been dca’ing over the last few years and kind of tapped out of all the latest “trends” (new chains, airdrops, nft drops, etc)

Totally lost with some of the convos in here with these airdrops. Any advice on where to tap back in for info/guidance?

$AMP

Welp, got got. I must have left my wallet connected to something, or clicked on something, and had $500 worth of TOKEN drained from my wallet. ****. My. Life.

Anyone know if I can see what protocol was used by the hacker that stole my money?

Edit - realized my error. So stupid, clicked on a "registration" link like a dummy. Signed the signature approval and then the warning lights went off, and backed out before approving any transactions, but by then it was too late 😭 God dammit.

Okay so any way to recover? I'm not hopeful but yall are better at this than I am.

Last edited:
That’s definitely already in my bag.

But when dudes mentioning airdrops worth 15k+ I got nostalgic lol. I used to be on everything and I guess I got burnt out. Game calling me back…

Came back right in time too :lol:. Yeah going to be big airdrops and just money in general to be made.

If Phantom ever does an airdrop its OVER. Guys are going to probably be printing $10k-200K

Welp, got got. I must have left my wallet connected to something, or clicked on something, and had $500 worth of TOKEN drained from my wallet. ****. My. Life.

Anyone know if I can see what protocol was used by the hacker that stole my money?

Edit - realized my error. So stupid, clicked on a "registration" link like a dummy. Signed the signature approval and then the warning lights went off, and backed out before approving any transactions, but by then it was too late 😭 God dammit.

Okay so any way to recover? I'm not hopeful but yall are better at this than I am.

Fuuuuuuuuck

How did you land at that registration link??

Fuuuuuuuuck

How did you land at that registration link??
Probably twitter. Idk how, just narrowed down my history and timestamp of tx. Found the website again and there are SO many red flags with the knowledge it's a trap :lol: I'll be okay. I did end up selling the initial bag for a small profit so all this was my moon bag.

Woulda been nice tho :smh: Elon gotta do something about these scams that run rampant in his ****hole website.

Double bonus - figured out the exact discord post that had the scam twitter post linked.

Main Airdrops will be Solana Protocols, ETH Layer 2's and Layer Zero

For Solana, here's a couple of guide to start you off but there are more projects to farm. I would focus on Drift and Marginfi.
Tensor will be a bit hard if you don't have any NFT's. I just moved all the stuff I had from Magic Eden to Tensor marketplace but I doubt I will get into this one.

Once you're done you can check the others such as Parcl and Kamino. I'm just interacting with them by providing liquidity or doing swaps.

For Layer Zero and ETH Layer 2's I would follow this account. Pretty much the goto for Airdrops.
Just remember that its gonna be expensive with gas fees. Might have to do them on a Sunday morning
:lol:

This is his SOL guide but rest of his tweets will be for the other stuff as well.

Shamepless referral link plugs for Drift and Marginfi below:

For Solana, here's a couple of guide to start you off but there are more projects to farm. I would focus on Drift and Marginfi.
Tensor will be a bit hard if you don't have any NFT's. I just moved all the stuff I had from Magic Eden to Tensor marketplace but I doubt I will get into this one.

Once you're done you can check the others such as Parcl and Kamino. I'm just interacting with them by providing liquidity or doing swaps.

For Layer Zero and ETH Layer 2's I would follow this account. Pretty much the goto for Airdrops.
Just remember that its gonna be expensive with gas fees. Might have to do them on a Sunday morning

This is his SOL guide but rest of his tweets will be for the other stuff as well.

Thanks for sharing :pimp:

Using your own referral links on different wallets too much of a sybil risk I imagine?

Cool guides. Thanks! Time to spread out my admittedly too-thin SOL holdings.

Everything is pumping ....

Wanted to swap some ETh for algo a couple of days ago and was waiting for a pullback...

Still waiting .. 😂

IMG_8369.png

Take It You Need A Work Around On Here?

Still Tryin To Figure All This Stuff Out :lol:

So my question is, what does this all mean for Sol’s value? Are we set to reach a new ATH?

Also in order to get these airdrops you actually have to park your asset in specific places? I’m I understanding correctly? All my SOL has just been sitting in my Coinbase for years now 🤣

Back
Top Bottom