Official Bitcoin Thread

What's the next rotation? We got the BTC and ETH pumps, now SOL. Where do the profits go next? AVAX is seeing volume rn too.

Yeah idk what the next move is. I think I’m gonna stick with sol for a while. I’ll sell off some around 100 or wherever it gets resistance, I think it’s gonna go up from here. 80 was resistance.

Nah this getting out of pocket :smh: :lol:

Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 19.37.41.png

Yeah idk what the next move is. I think I’m gonna stick with sol for a while. I’ll sell off some around 100 or wherever it gets resistance, I think it’s gonna go up from here. 80 was resistance.
Yeah I'm holding my SOL until we hit ATH and then I'll sell a few. Also I'm looking at Dogechain stuff too. Things are flying. I would look at Dogemaps ASAP for a meta Doge/Dogechain play. Floor is cheap for any given piece but has tripled in the past couple days. I'm only holding 13 rn but grabbed a couple 'special' maps. Been buying on doggy.market.

SOL is gonna pump so hard. I still can’t believe what’s gonna happen :lol:

Just remember Jupiter the DEX that’s basically competing with CEX is airdropping in January. That’s more money in the ecosystem, then Firedancer etc. SOL might be one of the easiest Altcoins hodl and trade we’ve ever saw in a cycle.

Another airdrop, this time in the DePIN space. These usuaully go hard in the bull. Stuff like Helium.
Grass allows you to sell unsused bandwidth for web scraping which will be used for AI.

1703173406621.png

1703172706325.jpeg

There will also be a mobile app but for now I've got it running on an old laptop. It's just a chrome extension so its non intrusive and you can connect multiple devices.
Not yet sure what wallet it uses but i'll let it sit for a while to accrue points

My referral below.

Last edited:
SOL really went to the stratosphere.

dogwifhat proving that the winners keep winning. I might just start buying every -30% pullbacks.

stick stick You good with your Saga Phone?
My boy got hit with a cancellation email. I've still not got a shipping email so its not looking good brev.

officially in profit by 60 bucks for my entire crypto career. :lol:

Clawed my way back out of a 15k hole from last ponzi cycle.

Took profits the last few days to cover my ***, now I’m in a good place to let it ride a bit I’m 100% sol now.
You sticking with SOL alone or branching into the ecosystem? NFTs? Solana coins? I've got 2 Solana Punks which could make a run to at least flip the original Solpunks. Would be nice to see them flip ETH Punks if Sol flips ETH :nerd:

I’ll branch out probably since it doesn’t cost a million in gas to do it.

I could see it flipping it eventually once more people catch on.

I never got into the nft. I got a d punk though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom