...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I just got a warranty new device :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Anyone having a problem with mini opera for their 8320 should try this....It worked for me...

Quote:
There is a specific setting required to enable an Intenet application on a T-Mobile BlackBerry to go out to the Web and not get routed into the BlackBerry network.

* Go to "Options", then "Advanced Options", then "TCP".
* Under APN, enter "wap.voicestream.com".
* Leave "Username" and "Password" blank.

your phone for these settings to take effect....It took about 10 minutes for mine to kick in...

I am currently using Beta version 4.2 but this works for the version 3.XX also...I tested on both....
Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

Opera Mini 4 Beta- you can download straight to phone and install from there: mini.opera.com/beta

Quote:
Everyone in this thread is paying $30-$45 for a Blackberry data plan? Idiots.
TEAM-AF-ONE

DO NOT GET THE DASH..i had that phone for about a month..and i got sick of it Windows mobile freezes all the time, thats when i got the Pearl..and i fell in love with it...Get the Dash only if you intend to sell it..and the Data plan on the Dash is like 29.99 and then you have to @#%$ 14.99 for Text Messages..
Team Macintosh​
Steve Jobs >> Bill Gates​
T-SHIRT BLOW OUT, SIZE MEDIUM! LOTS OF GREAT BRANDS TO CHOOSE FROM: THE HUNDREDS, THAT'S THEM, UNDER-CROWN, DBTH, PFK, PROPER. SOME NEW, SOME USED - ALL IN PERFECT SHAPE! CLICK ME

eh, i still havent gotten a response from beejive yet.. its been 3 days.
Team AM Fam

AIM - DJ Ano Ano 21

Quote:
im on the sk3, so the data plan and unlimited text come out to only $20... one of the only perks of the sk3

The Blackberry Internet Email plan is only $20 a month also on T - Mobile...

Only thing is, it does not include unlimited text....Just unlimited data and email...

Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

These are pics of the curve (At&t not mines) inside the lrgmonster case. I ordered a curve from t-mo just waiting for it to arrive. T-mobile says its on back order...which sucks. But the case fits it very snug and its very light, you can barely feel it. But I think I will order the concrete jungle to put my curve in and keep the slick kid for the ipod touch..

pics for those who want to know

bb_lrg.jpg

bb_lrg2.jpg

bb_lrg3.jpg

bb_lrg4.jpg
Anyone can take a picture. Not everyone can make an image.

i payed $150 for my curve from at&t
thanx to my boy for the hook up.

Quote:
Henz0 im not 100% sure but im pretty sure u can still have a custom background

yeah, you can have a custom background.
i got it right now wit a kate moss background.

POST YOUR PINS.
we can get a BBM chat going on.
Chocolate City Movement.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

eek.gif
Just made the switch, I got the PALE GOLD, SK's have nothing on this phone (maybe the keypad and aim
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif

Welcome to manhood..lol...cop Jivetalk for your blackberry..its ALMOST as good as sk aim

TY
laugh.gif
By the way, myPIN:2428CE44

on the blueapple.mobi video site, i can't view most of the videos for some reason. this is the message i get when i try to view them:

HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

The gateway received an invalid response
from the server when attempting to fullfill
your request. Please try loading a different
page. Contact your service provider if this
problem persists.

i have a 8320 curve by the way

anyone know how to fix this? thanks

Quote:
use this link to download the desktop manager software with Media mgr..thats the updated one for the new blackberry..use that program the one of the disc it came with isnt updated..
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

loonyrobert...if you have cingular/att there's no need to buy AIM they have a free version. The only downside to it is that you cant edit/view away messages. atleast I havent figured it out yet....
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

damn...i'll return it- its the only one that had that fit...the other joint was smaller (pearl)

i'll hit up another bestbuy when i leave work and check
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

nice looking backside
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Back
Top Bottom