...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

someone sell me a sprint tour please cuz the guy who sold me this tour i got now got me smh i dont get any service what so ever

anybody know where i can pick up the torch for  < $500 w/o the plan? the battery life/emailing features on some of these android based phones is extra
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I think blackberry will step their game up within the next year.. with Droid and Iphones looking like the better option over BBs. The Torch is a great step.

I'll always love my blackberry though.

i get a black screen and a different address...something like fb_xd

its prob not loading properly anymore cause of all the frames that been added

Hey you guys ... I was wondering if the Blackberry Tour 9630 could be unlocked for T-Mobile?
And what I have to do? PM me please.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

BlackBerry Bold 9000 keeps shutting down automatically if there is no network signal for an extended period of time. Any way to change this?

Thanks

Thats so counter intuitive.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I think blackberry will step their game up within the next year.. with Droid and Iphones looking like the better option over BBs. The Torch is a great step.

I'll always love my blackberry though.

The Torch is a great phone...but it shouldnt have been a slider phone.  It should had been released when the Palm Pre was released. 

RIM seriously needs to revamp its OS and its phones.  The lagging, freezing, constant battery pulls is getting annoying.  I have an iPhone 4 as well and I use that more than this Tour.  It is good as far as business, but suck as a social/media phone compared to iOS and Andriod

how am I able to set more than 1 alarm? All I see is one at a time. Also, is there a way to get free "paid apps" like on the iphone through jailbreak? Just curious because I saw that I might need to "buy" an app just so I can get more than 1 alarm on a so called smart phone and another paid app so that I can get the phone to vibrate and ring at the same time? These seem like the very basics a phone should have. 

hey guys
quick q-i had the bb 8900 for tmo for a year now and havent ever updated my os. im tryin to update now but the tmo and bb site isnt helpful at all.

i dont need to be on top of the newest, but i dont even have the barcode option. if anyone can send me in the direction of a os link or info, itd be appreciated!

hey guys
quick q-i had the bb 8900 for tmo for a year now and havent ever updated my os. im tryin to update now but the tmo and bb site isnt helpful at all.

i dont need to be on top of the newest, but i dont even have the barcode option. if anyone can send me in the direction of a os link or info, itd be appreciated!

hey guys

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

how am I able to set more than 1 alarm? All I see is one at a time. Also, is there a way to get free "paid apps" like on the iphone through jailbreak? Just curious because I saw that I might need to "buy" an app just so I can get more than 1 alarm on a so called smart phone and another paid app so that I can get the phone to vibrate and ring at the same time? These seem like the very basics a phone should have. 
Just set multiple alarms through your calendar.

For everyone that has downloaded the newest version of BBM,

when you guys scan a bar code, does your bb still make that "beep" after scanning?

It seems like mine doesn't make the sound anymore after I scan a bar code. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom