OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

How do you guys feel about the possibility of the celtics taking a chance with jeremy tyler?

laugh.gif
I was just thinking about that after I watched the draft combine. At the end of the first round you're prolly looking at Jordan Williams, Vujecicijcijd (dude from USC), JaJuan Johnson, Keith Benson, Thompkins, or hell maybe even Faried might still be there. Celtics need a combo wing too but I don't think Doc or Danny go for one here. They're definitely looking at a big.

I want them to take my Terp, but Tyler and dude from USC are also very good prospects. Tyler's had a terrible career so far since he left out high school early, but the kid has stupid potential. Damn near 7 foot, great wingspan, and a great athlete to boot. I know some teams might be looking at him early second round trying to get a steal. I wouldn't be mad at either him, Williams, or Vucejcivic at 25.

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

How do you guys feel about the possibility of the celtics taking a chance with jeremy tyler?

laugh.gif
I was just thinking about that after I watched the draft combine. At the end of the first round you're prolly looking at Jordan Williams, Vujecicijcijd (dude from USC), JaJuan Johnson, Keith Benson, Thompkins, or hell maybe even Faried might still be there. Celtics need a combo wing too but I don't think Doc or Danny go for one here. They're definitely looking at a big.

I want them to take my Terp, but Tyler and dude from USC are also very good prospects. Tyler's had a terrible career so far since he left out high school early, but the kid has stupid potential. Damn near 7 foot, great wingspan, and a great athlete to boot. I know some teams might be looking at him early second round trying to get a steal. I wouldn't be mad at either him, Williams, or Vucejcivic at 25.

Back
Top Bottom