OFFICIAL BOSTON CELTICS "DRIVE FOR 17" VS DETROIT PISTONS THREAD VOL: GAME 1

How does this dude keep coming back?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ everybody rooting for Pistons for the first time since this whole run started just because their hate for the Celtics runs that deep

sometimes rooting against your rivalry is as good as rooting for your team.

detroit in 5

Never thought I would see so much support for the Pistons, there was like 4 of us in the Sixers thread.
laugh.gif

A lot of people must HATE the Celtics.
laugh.gif

the way PP played today is what the celtics need to win games on the road..... too many of those losses, nobody took the team and carried it on his back. if PPis going to be the guy in close games, then all offence flows through him.....

deeeeetroit baskkeeeeetballll!

clean the gutters out and take out this trash team called the boston celtics

If the Celts don't play any better than they have so far, yall are gonna get +$*!#!% mollywhopped by the Pistons. They know how to play this deep in the playoffs and don't play down to their competition.

I disagree. The pistons sometimes DO play down to their competition and at times seem like they dont care about winning like they are content with their 2004title... and i think flip saunders is a crappy coach....

plus the david stern factor...

celtics have already put a whoopin on the pistons in detroit this year as well...

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

celtics got this one

the hawks and the cavs where just their two worst matchups

the match up great wit detroit

i wouldn;t say it's a great matchup but more a fit for Celtics style of play.... all season long, celtics had issues with teams that have an athleticscorer.... pistons don;t really have that player. pistons are more like how the celtics are, more spread out. but with that said, celtics need to stop makingdumb plays on the road. like seriously dumb plays. series should never have gone 7 or even 6. cavs really only played one great/dominant game this wholeseries.... and that game they shot like 65%

Celtics in 5

Pistons rarely play to their potential and never seem to really care that much.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Pistons in 6-7.... it might be a long one

I agree. Pistons will win game 1 or 2. Only thing with the pistons is that we need to PLAY every game.

Originally Posted by aepps20

If Ray Allen doesn't show up this team won't beat Detroit.

oh yeah absolutely.... alot of people criticizing the celts for being overrated 66-win team and can;t beat a one-man Cavs team easy but the team that beatthe cavs is a totally different team from the one that had the best regualar season record. celts defense is fine like the way it is all season, the offense isthe problem and without Ray allen being ray allen, those are 17 ppg lost in offense.

Back
Top Bottom