OFFICIAL BOSTON CELTICS "DRIVE FOR 17" VS DETROIT PISTONS THREAD VOL: GAME 1

Detroit in 7; 80 to 70 want to make me stick a needle in my eyeballs games.

if the series goes 7, Celtics will win. like the celtics have been all season long, they play ahead. if they play ahead, they always seem to manage to hold offthe charge. they are just not good at playing from behind. if the pistons are up 3-1 or 3-2, pistons will close it out.

if celtics go another 7 forget...winning the chip...I call a sweep for whoever plays them in the finals....

this team will be running on EMMMMMMMPTY......Jesus is pushing his car

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Never thought I would see so much support for the Pistons, there was like 4 of us in the Sixers thread.
laugh.gif

A lot of people must HATE the Celtics.
laugh.gif

Big fan of both teams but going with the Celts.

Anyway, many of the Pistons already have a ring from 04.

My guess is Boston 4-2.

We actually should have swept them in the season series this year in playoff type atmospheres.

I am going out to Detroit for games 3 and 4. Skipping my college graduation.

I hope to see way less of Perkins and more of the other 3 bigs for us.

If Detroit comes out focused, they will win this series...Boston has the better individual players, but Detroit is the betterteam. They have a lot more firepower than ATL or Cleveland.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Never thought I would see so much support for the Pistons, there was like 4 of us in the Sixers thread.
laugh.gif

A lot of people must HATE the Celtics.
laugh.gif
SO true...

I hope to see way less of Perkins and more of the other 3 bigs for us.

actually, with mcdyess at C alot, perkins has the height and size advantage... you may actually see a bit more perk.... and PJ, baby too.....

Detroit got this one. Better defense wins................
That would mean the Celtics would win dude.
laugh.gif
Statistically, anyway.

I honestly feel good about this series. I'm not about to predict a sweep or anything but I think we can run on Detroit more than we could Atlanta andCleveland. Atlanta's youth and athleticism hurt us big time, and well, Mr. James is pretty good. Detroit doesnt play that way.

Pistons in 6

Tay shuts down P2
Chauncey teaches Rondo a few things
The deul between Sheed and KG
pimp.gif

RIP running an already dead Jesus into the ground

Cant wait
pimp.gif

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-TROIITT BAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-KETBALLLLLLLL

I really hope Billups can stay healthy. It would be a shame to have this great series hinge on one of the better players being able to perform up to par ornot. Obviously that's part of the game, but it would still suck. With a matchup like this, you want to see everyone fully healthy, leaving everything onthe court.

You already know I gotta roll with the D. Gotta represent for the home state. I could see this going to 7 games EASILY, although I hope the Pistons can steal awin on the road in Game 1 or 2 and finish of the Celtics in 6. Anyone who thinks this will be easy for Detroit is fooling themselves. Same goes for anyonethinking the Celtics will roll over Detroit.

Celts will have emotional letdown/tired legs from 7 gm series with Cleveland...loses game 1

Detroit in 6

Back
Top Bottom