OFFICIAL BOSTON CELTICS "DRIVE FOR 17" VS DETROIT PISTONS THREAD VOL: GAME 2

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

if it wasnt for that bad call at the end of the 1st game this season the celtics would be undefeated against the pistons this year

piston fans what makes you think they'll win game 2 ?

what will they do to win?

just asking
There not a turnover team and that killled them.

[table][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""][/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td]T.Prince[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]42:22[/td] [td]7-16[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-8[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A.McDyess[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]36:45[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]-15[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R.Wallace[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]37:38[/td] [td]3-12[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]-6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R.Hamilton[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]35:24[/td] [td]5-13[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]-14[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C.Billups[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]31:03[/td] [td]3-6[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]-18[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][/table]
Says it all they had a terrible night and still competed. Like I said if Sheed and Mr.B come out more agressive this is our game

Worried about how Chauncey will do. He will kill us.

Lets hope Eddie comes up bug again.
pimp.gif

I just hope i don't see Eddie Jr. on the court tonight, dude is getting on my last nerves
laugh.gif

Hoping the Pistons get this one to even up the series...I'm hoping it goes to 7 games, with the Celtics winning in the end.
Lakers .vs. Celtics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chauncy & Rasheed both need to play well..

I expect the Pistons to come out hard in this game. Still think that the Celts will pull out the win though.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I expect the Pistons to come out hard in this game. Still think that the Celts will pull out the win though.

I agree, and it surprises me. Chauncey being injured is a big help to the C's..and I think him playin injured is a big reason why Boston got Game 1. Isee the Celtics getting this one, and hopefully moving on to play the Lakers in the Finals.

Damn, that Celts video just got me fired up.
mad.gif
I'm about to destroythese chicken wings and beer I got in front of me, with reckless abandon I might add. HOO-RAH!!

i think what barkley said last time on inside the nba will fire ray allen up and hes gonna score in the high 20's today...

let's go pistons.

get to work on these fraudulent bastards.

man, what the hell is john barry talking about "the winner of this game wins this series"

i want to punch his boyfriend

i also want to punch stuart scott in his good eye

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

let's go pistons.

get to work on these fraudulent bastards.

man, what the hell is john barry talking about "the winner of this game wins this series"

i want to punch his boyfriend

i also want to punch stuart scott in his good eye

roll.gif

This is late but what was the beginning of NBA Shootaround like? I missed the first half hour. Not that I really care, I just wanna know what I missed, ifanything. I miss the old NBC intros to games.

If Chauncey and Rasheed plays aggressive tonight along with our bench, no doubt in my mind we got this
pimp.gif

They are giving rondo the Eric Snow treatment. We need to keep up the defense because whenever eddie house is pushing the ball up thats a turnover waiting tohappen.

Back
Top Bottom