OFFICIAL BOSTON CELTICS "DRIVE FOR 17" VS DETROIT PISTONS THREAD VOL: GAME 2

eek.gif
eek.gif
Theo Ratliff is still in the league/alive?

man the celtics are getting fouls just by looking at the pistons players. these refs have been bad so far

God these games are ugly
sick.gif

if anyone cares, Heat is on TNT and South Park is on Comedy Central.... I might be looking into both (specially if KG keeps acting like The Dream)

This is some uninspiring basketball being played by both teams, but considering the last two rounds the Pistons have been involved in, I kind of pin it onthem. That's their style I guess since they're a little older and more experienced, but I wish it was a bit more "fun" to watch. By the way,I hope the Pistons chump the Selltix.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

This is some uninspiring basketball being played by both teams, but considering the last two rounds the Pistons have been involved in, I kind of pin it on them. That's their style I guess since they're a little older and more experienced, but I wish it was a bit more "fun" to watch. By the way, I hope the Pistons chump the Selltix.

These kind of comments always bothered me.

What does it matter what kind of basketball they play, as long as they have good players, they should be fun to watch. They're not high-flying orexplosive, but I LOVE watching teams like the Spurs/Pistons.

The Pistons are doing their job, trying to take one from the home team.

Is espn skipping like +%$% for anyone else too?
Like its storming or something
mad annoying

^ he didn't call her "sir"...after the last question he just said "yessir"

Rip says this in every single interview.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

^ he didn't call her "sir"...after the last question he just said "yessir"

Rip says this in every single interview.

Exactly right.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

This is some uninspiring basketball being played by both teams, but considering the last two rounds the Pistons have been involved in, I kind of pin it on them. That's their style I guess since they're a little older and more experienced, but I wish it was a bit more "fun" to watch. By the way, I hope the Pistons chump the Selltix.

What does it matter what kind of basketball they play, as long as they have good players, they should be fun to watch. They're not high-flying or explosive, but I LOVE watching teams like the Spurs/Pistons.

Greatly said. People are too spoiled these days, not all games are like Laker games. Just because two teams are playing great defense, the game isautomatically called boring and etc.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

What does it matter what kind of basketball they play, as long as they have good players, they should be fun to watch. They're not high-flying or explosive, but I LOVE watching teams like the Spurs/Pistons.

Well, as a fan of the game I just wish it was a bit more exciting to watch. I think most in this thread can agree to that. The Spurs have been way more funto watch despite the rep they've gotten.

Nice 3 by Rip.

Don't waste this effort, Pistons have everything going so far.

Lets go pistons, I love this type of ball
pimp.gif

Smh, that was clean, foul
indifferent.gif
GJ sheed

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at allen with 5 and pierce with 3
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom