****OFFICIAL BOSTON RED SOX 2014 OFFSEASON THREAD**** - Welcome Panda! Welcome Hanley? 8o

Jemile Weeks is FAST!!!
Dude got hit in the back of the knee and ran from first to home on a missed fly ball to left in no time.

Last edited:
pretty happy to be done with this year. what a piss poor season.

next year gotta be thrilled with the thought of cespedes, ortiz, and castillo in the heart of the line up. assume we'll add some arms and be ready to roll though. FA will be fun this offseason :pimp:

hopefully Farrell has something up his sleeves. I liked how well the Blue Jays were built and balanced.

worth a bump. some big names added for next year. Pablo Sandoval and possibly Hanley Ramirez.

assuming Hanley signs...we're looking MUCH better offensively. bit of a log jam in the OF. i think it means goodbye to Yoenis, which was likely to happen anyway. he's said he doesn't want to play here so we're likely trading him anyway. would hope we keep Xander and Mookie both. Shane might be a casualty.

on to pitching. still in desperate need of at least 2 SPs. still got my fingers crossed for Lester. Buchholz and Kelly as your 1-2 punch is not a good luck

^nice

i need to figure out when i'll be visiting home this summer. a game is always tops on the must do list

It's wet snow out here today . I dont need to be reminded of Spring :lol:

Is Clay really the #1 this year ?

The Sox have a stacked lineup but their rotation leaves much to be desired. If Koji and Co. perform like they have in years past, the bullpen will be fine

Im actually OK with that guy NOT being Lester

Even though I would have been more than happy to have him back at whatever dollar amount. I honestly didn't care either way .

Props to Lester for all he did for this franchise though . What a player :pimp:

I was in attendance his first start at Fenway. Papelbon as well :lol: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom