***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

i couldve swore i read or saw sza say some dumb _ about committing suicide and jumping off a building ? no way that was a coincidence if she did 
mean.gif
Yea she did an interview it Q and said if my album dont get any plays im gonna jump off something high and make people miss me. It got real awkward and the imterview got cut off after
yep

really don't care to gossip on a dude dead gf who was irrelevant .......glad she achieved her peace 

Last edited:
you think I give a ****? hell I look like mourning someone who wanted to die? ******* backwards ........

that's her choice and I respect HER choice 

Last edited:
Justine is such a cutie. Lmao at her singing a Jhene song. I'm not checking for her but I wish her well cuz she's so adorable.

I don't think she was feeling the guy interviewing her and he seem to be doing a lot of fake laughing and relating on the heartbreak part. No way I would bra me to focus with those eyes on him. Is one fake?

Never actually listened to it but I see the scenarios yee be posting on ig in the morning...they have me :smh:

Justine is such a cutie. Lmao at her singing a Jhene song. I'm not checking for her but I wish her well cuz she's so adorable.

I don't think she was feeling the guy interviewing her and he seem to be doing a lot of fake laughing and relating on the heartbreak part. No way I would bra me to focus with those eyes on him. Is one fake?

:smh:

She wasn't feeling him trying to play her because she's 18 talking about heartbreak etc...you know how older people do younger people in general. Outside of that she was perfectly fine.

Jack is the man go watch more of his interviews.

She wasn't feeling him trying to play her because she's 18 talking about heartbreak etc...you know how older people do younger people in general. Outside of that she was perfectly fine.

Nah she was giving that fake laugh I give when people are talking to me and I don't really have much to say. Little eye contact & such. I do he same thing all the time.

Nah she was giving that fake laugh I give when people are talking to me and I don't really have much to say. Little eye contact & such. I do he same thing all the time.

Not everyone is fake like you though.

yaris a true thot.....chick said she started her career on craigslist LOL..... she went from catching back shots for $150 to this rap ****......aint even mad 

I agree but she don't bring nothing to the table except good sex. Other then that she ain't **** but somebody who takes a lot of pics.

I. Don't disagree but let's not act like that's not enough for more than a few guys out here. Especially men with money. They just want a PYT on their arm.

Back
Top Bottom