***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Who is this annoying jew white boy trying to be down.

One Rosenberg is plenty for one genre.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Salute Fredo for finally calling Charlemagne. It's about damn time.

Fredo sonned him and Charlemagne took his L. Son went in.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Diamond & Brianna Perry at The Breakfast Club: Reality Show, Keyshia Cole, Dating, Female HipHop, Khia driving a bus? 

**** August is bae

I wan't Jeremih to win...i'm tired of only seeing him on hooks...he always does his thing though

Khaled really out here!

his part was unbelievably corny and hilarious

Last edited:
**** August is bae

I wan't Jeremih to win...i'm tired of only seeing him on hooks...he always does his thing though

Khaled really out here!

his part was unbelievably corny and hilarious

Khaled is the corniest dude in hip hop :smh:

What's crazy is he probably is a nice dude, but he's just super lame no amount of money can fix that. Birds must be milking this dude left and right

Khaled is the corniest dude in hip hop :smh:

What's crazy is he probably is a nice dude, but he's just super lame no amount of money can fix that. Birds must be milking this dude left and right

I like that he's kind of corny. I haven't listened to his interview get so that might change once I watch.

Khaled is like a wrestling promoter he does exactly what he's supposed to do.

It's funny watching dudes get in their feelings about these people. :lol:

:rofl: @ these fools not knowing that was Joe on the "Power" opening song

Last edited:
that Jeremih, CB, AA and future song could've been so much better if they kept it 100% RnB. It was so trashhhhhhhh.... I would've made a hit record. Like a classic joint. Too hip hop.

that Jeremih, CB, AA and future song could've been so much better if they kept it 100% RnB. It was so trashhhhhhhh.... I would've made a hit record. Like a classic joint. Too hip hop.

This

I think it just has too many of them on it.They could have did without future imo and gave Alsina or Chris another verse

Back
Top Bottom