***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That interview was REAL!!! and once again charlamagne just not getting basic concepts.... the justice system, financial system, education system etc etc all favor whites by a VERY big margin, but no we have Obama so blacks & whites are equal.
eyes.gif
he's from south carolina......them bammas so mentally conditioned down there it's sad 

That interview was REAL!!! and once again charlamagne just not getting basic concepts.... the justice system, financial system, education system etc etc all favor whites by a VERY big margin, but no we have Obama so blacks
he's from south carolina......them bammas so mentally conditioned down there it's sad 

Whooa...kill the SC slander. Born and raised. If anything, most people around here think the opposite of CTG...

I mean Im all for Charlemagne but it sounded like all he was tryna tell Gambino is that Blacks have come a long way, should be proud of that, and as a black person you shouldn't feel like a white person is superior.

I'm from NC so maybe it's just slander but man sc dudes be a different breed. I'll give rock hill a pass but everywhere else is the dumps.

And I'm not gonna get on charleston area brothas :smh:

Charlemagne is pretty Naive IMO. He uses his success and thinks that everyone has the same opportunities.

What really bugs me is he doesn't understand white privilege and race issues. When it's smack dab in his Genre. Eminem, Macklemore, Iggy, Vanilla Ice, Miley Cyrus etc are blatant examples of white privilege in the music industry, but he doesn't see it.

I rock with him on a lot of things, but it's annoying when he tries to force hashtags over the airways. Like yo! We heard you the first time.

What really bugs me is he doesn't understand white privilege and race issues. When it's smack dab in his Genre. Eminem, Macklemore, Iggy, Vanilla Ice, Miley Cyrus etc are blatant examples of white privilege in the music industry, but he doesn't see it.

But like he said you talking bout artists that came once every 8 years (IMO prolly every 4) and they actually go for a mainstream sound.

Gave the hot 97 interview a chance just bc R. Les is my dude but couldn't even sit through 3 minutes of ebros antics. How do you basically work in the music industry and lack a basic understanding of publishing & royalties? Then you straight up ask a dude who's put in major work in the biz how deep his pockets are. Super unprofessional and lowkey disrespectful imo. Had to cut that off.

Will watch the CG interview later.

Ebro is such a cornball. Can't believe the show is title "Ebro in the Morning". Nobody cares about him. And Laura Styles is useless and has such an annoying voice. Need to scrap that show ASAP.

all the more reason to stop posting them hot 97 interviews in here. I really can't stand any of them which is bad because their guest are cool and would love to hear what they have to say

Hot 97's interviews are a million times better than Power's for a long time now. Ebro gets off the basic questions most of the time and has some legit convos and actual input when dealing with artist. there show just seems a lot more natural IMO.

g-unit interview was good :nthat:

The funny thing was the way he dismissed Fredro. 50 never turns down an opportunity to diss someone, and he didn't even find him worthy of talking about.
Hot 97's interviews are a million times better than Power's for a long time now. Ebro gets off the basic questions most of the time and has some legit convos and actual input when dealing with artist. there show just seems a lot more natural IMO.

Depends on the guest

Ebro is such a cornball. Can't believe the show is title "Ebro in the Morning". Nobody cares about him. And Laura Styles is useless and has such an annoying voice. Need to scrap that show ASAP.

If I were Rosenberg I'd be highly upset. He got reduced to sidekick status. And Laura Styles is just happy to have a job and be on the radio. She was happy as hell when Jim brought them those jackets :lol:

Yall don't understand Ebro is interviewing people for a morning show that everybody on their commute listens to. The interview isn't suppose to sound like Combat Jack :lol: he's dumbing it down for the public.

Wish dudes would learn how to separate their personal feelings... All Artists don't even understand publishing/royalties and let's not forget sometimes interviewers ask questions on the listeners behalf.

It was a great interview Ryan dropped some jewels.

Last edited:
Yall don't understand Ebro is interviewing people for a morning show that everybody on their commute listens to. The interview isn't suppose to sound like Combat Jack :lol: he's dumbing it down for the public.

Lots of morning show sdo interviews, nobody want them to be COmbat. We want them to be interesting and entertaining. Personally HOt 97 morning show doesnt provide either for me. Whenever I see and hear Ebro interview guest it turns me off.

This is just my opinion, I don't expect everyone to agree, but to say he is dumbing it down for the audience is crazy.

Lots of morning show sdo interviews, nobody want them to be COmbat. We want them to be interesting and entertaining. Personally HOt 97 morning show doesnt provide either for me. Whenever I see and hear Ebro interview guest it turns me off.

This is just my opinion, I don't expect everyone to agree, but to say he is dumbing it down for the audience is crazy.
What happened to cypha sounds???
Did they fire him too???
Also did it ever come out what happened with k foxx and hot 97???

What happened to cypha sounds???
Did they fire him too???
Also did it ever come out what happened with k foxx and hot 97???

Cypha has angies slot

Kfox is in MIA her and Ebro couldnt agree on a number of things and she got fired

K. Fox was on the Sisterhood of Hip Hop show interviewing Diamond on her radio show. She took her weave out and I didn't even recognize her.

K Fox never really wore weaves. She was mostly wearing wigs. Probably due to how early she had to wake up for that morning show. Especially when they started recording it and putting it on youtube.

and Ebro and K Foxx, rumor of sexual harassment or him trying to sully her reputation and make her act in a way she didn't feel comfortable for ratings. I think he wanted her to be more Wendy/Miss Jones. Where as she is a college grad who has been in radio for a while.

Back
Top Bottom