***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

When did it become cool to speak on someone else's relationship
Ain't that breaking guy/girl code
This ***** worse than a female
This ***** straight snitching
He sitting up here talking about private convos they had to the public :smh:
Man I wish chuck d woulda sonned dude when that whole thing went down earlier this year

Man Rosenberg is such a little you know what.

Talking about another mans personal business is what's hot now?

If I was a rapper id never give a dude like that an interview. Straight pathetic

Last edited:
Rosenberg been a wanna be. Im not shocked at all. Now he's going to have Wiz's people and Chuck D's people on him. Who else will he piss off in hip hop?

funny charlamagne calling out rosenburg like he didn't snitch on floyd

these types of things used to be known in the industry but not spoken on but now cats running around looking for that exclusive tweet or headline

no love in these here streets

Cthagod has no room to talk

Rosenberg was a *** for that move. I'm sure Amber put him up to it since he's a lil groupie.

laugh.gif
 Rosenberg was on his gossip tip

one thing u dont do is comment about other people relationships. He really thought he was doing a service by airing this out. When in actuality, he's coming off as a bird.

It was a desperate and sad move but it's not snitching :lol: Gossip and speaking on it is all these dudes do if it was just about music or whatever they're promoting this thread wouldn't exist. It just looks extra funny because he's a dude and he got the info from Amber. Not to mention he's a dweeb in general.

If the situation was reversed and he was airing out what Amber did it would be viewed differently. Kinda like how the thread over in general played out. She's a Stripper, ***, gold digger ect.

Funniest thing about the whole thing to me is how Wiz was talking those interviews promoting 28 grams. Amber seems like she'd be down for a threesomes with all these social media part time lesbians and bisexuals it's easier than ever to set that up :lol:

I think he spoke on it because Amber gave him the go ahead. I like Pete

Juan Epstein Peter > Morning show Peter/Peter in general. In that vacuum his nerdiness is useful.

Of course he had permission he used their friendship for an "exclusive" ratings/views etc she used it to get her side out without doing a interview. She'll wait until after the divorce is final/she has something else to push unless Wiz makes her sign a gag order or whatever.

That awkwardness next time Wiz has to visit Hot 97 :lol:

Last edited:
Just watch that Nas interview, Was so damn boring, Angie don't blend well with her guest. everything seems forced. Rather see a hot 97 one with Ebro and Rosenberg.

Last edited:
Just watch that Nas interview, Was so damn boring, Angie don't blend well with her guest. everything seems forced. Rather see a hot 97 one with Ebro and Rosenberg.

Dont wanna see rosenberg lame *** cock riding nas all interview & ebro talking about that ny sound for 30 mins, they wont dig deep about certain situations like the breakfast club would

Nas is a pretty boring interview, it wasn't Angie.

I didn't have a problem with anything Rosenberg said. He was being loyal to a friend and clearing up rumors.

Nas is a pretty boring interview, it wasn't Angie.

I didn't have a problem with anything Rosenberg said. He was being loyal to a friend and clearing up rumors.
Speaking on a relationship that ain't his to the public is being loyal???
If she wanted her business out she would be speaking herself
instead of some corny *** dude

Hope Nas gets an interview with the breakfast club. Angie got respect, but the interviews are meh.

I don't ever see Nas going on the breakfast club, I just don't think he would down with the nonsense. He is too serious, and that is why he comes off as boring. He doesn't give the interviewer much wiggle room.

That is why didn't waste my time, but it isn't all Angie. Nas isn't the best interview, and I def don't want to see/hear :smh:Ebro

Dont wanna see rosenberg lame *** cock riding nas all interview & ebro talking about that ny sound for 30 mins, they wont dig deep about certain situations like the breakfast club would

How deep you thnk Nas would let them go? I'm having a hard time seeing him up there with them, but I will watch if he goes up.

Last edited:
Speaking on a relationship that ain't his to the public is being loyal???
If she wanted her business out she would be speaking herself
instead of some corny *** dude

Did he speak negatively about either of them?
What don't u get
U dont speak about other people's business period
Idc what it is
It ain't ur relationship
So u aint got no right to speak on it to outside people

What you don't get is that in middle of of legal disputes/divorces it's usually best not to speak on the situation...so she used Rosenberg to get her side out. He kept their pregnancy on the low so he's not gonna do that without her permission.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom