***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I'm a sean fan but I don't even say **** because it seems like most of NT doesn't **** with him :lol:

Same :lol:

When I saw how drastically different a lot of people's opinions of Hall of Fame were from mine I learned to just hold it down and enjoy the music.

He finally clicked for me like early last year. I messed with some of his first album too. Pretty much everything before that was so corny to me that it made me cringe.

Last edited:
Detroit is so frustrating because it's everything Sean can be but never is with his albums.

If he dropped it as an album it would of been 10x better than Finally Famous + Hall of Fame combined.

He knows it too.

"This is for the people that say they like my albums but like my mixtapes more."

I'm sure he heard it a lot. It's too obvious that Detroit was so superior to HoF. :smh:

:smh: :smh: Man Hall of Fame was really good. I really think a lot of people who criticize it didn't even sit down and listen to the music. Records like Ashley, All Figured Out, Nothing is Stopping you, World Ablaze, man those are heavy records smh.

I personally don't understand how from a pure rapping standpoint, you can say Sean is terrible and Drake is like one of the illest out. They rap just alike. Topic for another thread though.

One guy sounds like he's in the middle of puberty, and the other guy normally sounds like he's on the verge of tears, so it's definitely a coin flip

:wow:

My dude Rude Jude from the Jenny Jones era is still eating? :nthat: He turned a backfire into a career. Bout to watch the interviews.

Last edited:

rude jude is white white wow...never knew that.

i pictured dude as some weirdo lightskin dude from the surbs with a big as knotty fro...

Last edited:
I always listen to his show on the ride back on from work on shade45.

Him and Lord Sear is straight comedy 
laugh.gif

had serius sat just for shade 45 and foxxhole radio

cancelled tho

all these individualized subs cost a lot when added up

now it's just podcasts

Last edited:
I don't know how people enjoy drake's singing. I just don't get it. He's a good rapper though.

more ppl in NT phyucks with him than they do Wale

True, but that's not saying much :lol:. I don't understand the hate for Wale's music either.

:smh: :smh: Man Hall of Fame was really good. I really think a lot of people who criticize it didn't even sit down and listen to the music. Records like Ashley, All Figured Out, Nothing is Stopping you, World Ablaze, man those are heavy records smh.

/quote]

:lol: Or maybe those people just didn't mess with it.

/quote]
Yeah I agree. I thought the album was descent. I liked the soulful records he does. But that radio **** he does is beyond corny.

how did yall not know Rude Jude was white? lol ......he was on that talk show back in the day.....dude was funny as hell 

My dude Rude Jude from the Jenny Jones era is still eating? :nthat: He turned a backfire into a career. Bout to watch the interviews.
Bruh get satillite radio
I listen to rude jude everyday at work
Dude is straight comedy
White people wenesday ( crazy white people stuff)
And sear vs words (sear spells or TRIES to spell words)
White/black/ or other (tells the news and people try to guess if they white black or another race)
Oh and hate it or love it(a listener calls in to get his music played and then callers call in and shenanigans ensue) be having me :rofl:
Pay the 18/month for it TRUST me my dude

eek.gif

My dude Rude Jude from the Jenny Jones era is still eating?
nthat.gif
He turned a backfire into a career. Bout to watch the interviews.
Bruh get satillite radio
I listen to rude jude everyday at work
Dude is straight comedy
White people wenesday ( crazy white people stuff)
And sear vs words (sear spells or TRIES to spell words)
White/black/ or other (tells the news and people try to guess if they white black or another race)
Oh and hate it or love it(a listener calls in to get his music played and then callers call in and shenanigans ensue) be having me
roll.gif

Pay the 18/month for it TRUST me my dude
6 months for $25 
pimp.gif

my favorite on is the love it or hate it. The callers be having me rolling. Whats even more funny is the artist who song they just played is hearing all of it 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom