***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

:lol: @ how elaborate a picture you had painted of her based on her posts here.

:lol: :lol: for real, that's like when @12 Million gave the descriptions of the flicks he watched in the No Fap thread :rofl:

And Jesus, how long has that dude been waiting to drop a mytmouse pic(one I'm sure multiple people have seen already)? That was so random.

Last edited:
Myt whats good? I tote them light weight glocks. Let me smash

Be kept that picture on ice, waiting to post it.

MyT is very attractive, used to talk to her every once in awhile on twitter when I was on. She's cool peeps.

Pic looks rough though :lol:

i posted that pic on here though back in like 06 :lol:

might as well follow me on IG so you can keep up @sheenaj24

DAAAAAAMN that's myt?????
I always pictured her as some light skinned
Medium length brown hair
Nice full lips
Pretty light hazel eyes
C cup sized breasts
And thick in all the right places
Who doesn't really wear Jordan's anymore or jeans but on the weekends when she out paying bills or getting a car wash
I'm extremely disappointed :smh:
No offense

only wear my mars blackmon 4s now but i still wear jeans all the time when i'm not working

i don't know what gave you the impression of the rest of that :lol:

I've been on her since 05-06 steady, but I have an older screen name I was using.. But for some reason, I thought see was Hispanic or something and a nurse... Guess im tripping.. 

When I think about the longest standing female members I know.. I think

MyT

Solewoman

And DJ bana as old school<

Wait a min, MyT got the buddy pass hook up?

Thread fell off because they haven't be doing interviews. They'll prb interview Joe Budden and Teyana Taylor this week.

Smh @ some of you dudes. Now I know why there's so many "how do I get out of the friend zone" threads. Return your capes immediately ladies.

Last edited:
@mytmouse76  Yo colleague them flight benefits are 
pimp.gif
Holla at me

ebro interviews actually be decent imo....
but ebro be groupie like tho.. when he asked ti the same questions CTG asked.. ti went "listen here man...." every time.. hes cool but hes not the type of person who can throw the questions back.. but Jonelle Monae.. shes a beast.. she made every answer to every question back to her album.. im like.. man shes good.

i posted that pic on here though back in like 06 :lol:

might as well follow me on IG so you can keep up @sheenaj24

DAAAAAAMN that's myt?????
I always pictured her as some light skinned
Medium length brown hair
Nice full lips
Pretty light hazel eyes
C cup sized breasts
And thick in all the right places
Who doesn't really wear Jordan's anymore or jeans but on the weekends when she out paying bills or getting a car wash
I'm extremely disappointed :smh:
No offense

only wear my mars blackmon 4s now but i still wear jeans all the time when i'm not working

i don't know what gave you the impression of the rest of that :lol:

View media item 1212657

:pimp:
very not bad

Back
Top Bottom