***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

First of all use of the term "shaming" is SSJ level beta/effeminate.

He's not talking about the people he's talking about the WORKER BEE MENTALITY. Which 99% of people are taught/conditioned to be.

When he talks about not saving money he means holding on to it and not doing anything with it....like investing in yourself/community not just the standard cliche "real estate/stocks" line.

Dame who is a man talking about another man personal business, i thought that wasn't cool in Dame's book or in Harlem.

Not sure if you just wanna reach or just dumb.

When he says that he's mainly talking bout alleged PROBLEMS/ISSUES between him and another person not speaking on a video in we all saw

Last edited:
What's wrong with sitting on money and not doing anything with it?

Cliché or not, those two options offer potential steady income streams Just as a business would.

You'll have to elaborate on that worker bee thing. what he's saying sounds to me like he hates having a job and I should too. I don't, but it's because I've been conditioned to not hate it, according to you. Gotta excuse my beta way of thinking.

Not sure if you just wanna reach or just dumb.

When he says that he's mainly talking bout alleged PROBLEMS/ISSUES between him and another person not speaking on a video in we all saw
you think there's a difference. If you don't speak on gossip then u don't speak on gossip. simple as that. U dont want to people speaking on ur personal situation but ur quick speak on another mans situation? thats corny. in the sway interview he spends the first 10 minutes talking about how lee Daniels owes him money and getting into detail about it but when sway asked him about owing beans money now sway's not a real man. 

"Not sure if you just wanna reach or just dumb."

Did you watch Dame's interview? when they asked him about Jay he got all emotional but he made a 5 min to talk about Jay.

To answer your question im not dumb, i might be smarter than you.

The funny thing is Envy net worth is higher than Dame Dash, so all that disrespect was irrelevant.

But Envy just said he'd work for him AFTER all of the disrespect. :lol:

So apparently, either Envy has no back bone OR he knows Dame can take him to a higher level. Think about it.

But Envy just said he'd work for him AFTER all of the disrespect. :lol:

So apparently, either Envy has no back bone OR he knows Dame can take him to a higher level. Think about it.

or maybe he knows dame will never come thru on paying him to do a radio station and they own it together

So why agree? CTG didn't.

We can speculate all day. I'm going on a man giving his word and a handshake. If he wasn't feeling it, he would've said "no" like a man, unless he has no backbone and I'm not drawing that conclusion with no evidence.

But Envy just said he'd work for him AFTER all of the disrespect.
laugh.gif

Pretty sure they're boys so it wasn't anything serious.

Envy wasn't the one who had a problem with being employed by someone. Dame was.

Closing off any opportunity is stupid. This obsession over the alpha/beta thing, what are we, cavemen? We have brains, we don't have to think about things in that way. Like god damn, think beyond that paradigm. Life is about being happy and being successful enough to make the people around you happy. There's millions of ways to get there.

Owning a business is an entirely different occupation. Some people don't want to do that. Some people want to be a teacher. Some people want to be a police officer. Everyone doesn't have to run a damn business if they don't want to.

The funny thing is Envy net worth is higher than Dame Dash, so all that disrespect was irrelevant.

Jesus Christ yall really don't get it

freedom is priceless

envy with more money has less moves he can make

dame can move however and whenever he wants

the higher ups tried to slight dame to stop him from coming on the show because they knew dame would instill factual power moves into the breakfast cewns

dame is that dude forever

best interview they ever had right above the sinbad one

Last edited:
I don't see anything Dame said as disrespect. Not playing by the typical interview rules and being candid is fair game.

Keep proving his point. :rofl: :pimp:

osirus osirus exactly how I feel. Son was all over the place. I see what he was trynna say but yea. He's exactly what he said to envy "sounds smart to a dumb person". Everybody doesn't want to run a business, the militant "**** the man" type dudes will never get that. As a kid if your dream is to be a cop, what do u do? Start a police force? Neighborhood watch because a real man doesn't work for anyone. If u wanna be a damn basketball player what u wanna go to the rucker cuz those guys got freedom?

Last edited:
osirus osirus exactly how I feel. Son was all over the place. I see what he was trynna say but yea. He's exactly what he said to envy "sounds smart to a dumb person". Everybody doesn't want to run a business, the militant "**** the man" type dudes will never get that. As a kid if your dream is to be a cop, what do u do? Start a police force? Neighborhood watch because a real man doesn't work for anyone. If u wanna be a damn basketball player what u wanna go to the rucker cuz those guys got freedom?

:lol:

Saving money is for suckers?

But yet you're supposed to hand something down to your son :lol:

And if you're selling a product you're also not a boss, because you're dependent on that persons money. Dame also said that in a interview. Did you miss that contradiction.

And also the fact he owns a piece of a club.
Old head told me if you cant save money you useless and you ever gon be good for is excuses -jada

CTG had to be rocking the most nut rider fit of all time. Thats almost the equivalent to wearing an entire basketball outfit (born cars jersey, shorts with number on them socks and shoes. Hell even throw in the headband).

He wouldn't wear that to a Jay concert he wore that JUST to troll Dame.

Wouldn't be surprised if he went out and bought the shirt just for the interview the hat was probably given to him

Last edited:
bruh, eventually, i would've lost it and just started roasting dame. would've clowned his debt, his emotions, rachel oy letting hov slide, the tahoe, bruh I would've cooked his random aggressive ***.

And he would have EATEN you alive.

Just proving his point by bringing up stuff you're heard about.

Thats a negative. His goose would've been cooked. Nothi g he said was impressive. Maybe to someone that didnt go to college and stepped foot in a business class. He kept throwing around putting your own money up and yada yada...so without working where would someone go about acquiring said capital? And investors are for weak dudes huh? Foh. One minute he's a boss then next he's not. Saving money is weak? Lol k.

freeze freeze dude only sound smart to a dumb person.

Enough about him tho, they need to get more good interviews. Get meek up there and ask him where the hell is the music at, get birdman to talk about the Wayne situation hell something. I need these chatty patties to entertain.

Last edited:
You missed the point

The fact that you brought up a laundry list of hearsay personal issues means you already lost.

College WILL NOT save you in a roasting session :lol: :rofl: He's gonna GET AT YOU. That's what I meant by you getting eaten alive.

Yall in your feeling now. In person you gonna be HURT :frown: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom