***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I don't even allow my black friends to say it around me without me telling them how I feel about the word.
I'd be more impressed if he moved out his moms crib on the twin bed.
It's not mainstream, it's just said in rap music.

And how do you determine this er and a? So if SAE said it with an A it would have been fine?
I think New York and the surrounding areas are a little different from the rest of America. The rest of America doesn't have as much interaction between latinos and blacks.
Who is SAE?

I think New York and the surrounding areas are a little different from the rest of America. The rest of America doesn't have as much interaction between latinos and blacks.

I don't agree im in houston and black and hispanic are always intertwined

Out here in the west coast Tongans and Samoans always say it. Used to say it but don't because of the history. the blk homies still always be like "sup ninja" at me still though

As a Latino raised in the South Bronx I've always said it.
It wasn't until I got on the internet when I realized how much of an issue this word is in other parts of the country.

I do try to check my usage of it but at the end of the day it's just part of the way we talk in the streets.

Last edited:
I don't really check the people that grew up around a diverse group of people and you can tell its just a part of their vernacular. 

But I always check the white cats that wonder why they can't say it, or why we don't want them saying it. It's a simple, well, because for centuries your ancestors have called us this term in different variations to hurt and demean and now it became like a self fulfilling prophecy deal. Where you call someone something enough then they start to believe it. That why blacks in huge number still address each other as n words. Me as a black man I don't say it anymore. At random times(maybe once a month it might slip out, because of heavy usage when I was younger and didn't know any better.) But now, I feel like depending who the person is, its kind of ingrained into society like cuss words are. I don't think cuss words are bad, but majority of the nation does. I don't feel N word has any power any more(well like harmful levels like it did in the past), but a lot of people give it power. I feel like these n word conversation are meant to just agitate blacks for no reason, its a waste of our mental space even talking about this beat dead horse. 

Check who you need to check, but for some people it's whatever. 

Perfect example: I have a real close friend, a Mexican guy. P.s. I live in San Antonio so go figure. Well, hes dating a black girl, and he would say the n word, but he sounded to happy like he was proud he was able to say it and not get persecuted. I told him that it didn't sound right coming out of his mouth, so could you not use it around me any more. He doesn't out of respect. But its situation like that..

IDK... Different black folks feel different about it on many level.. To extreme to indifference. I guess the older gen who were closer to blatant outright normal society racism feel different, then the new gen, who experience camouflage racism. 

As a Latino raised in the South Bronx I've always said it.
It wasn't until I got on the internet when I realized how much of an issue this word is in other parts of the country.

I do try to check my usage of it but at the end of the day it's just part of the way we talk in the streets.
The barrio don't count as da streets b check yaself

What the hell would SNS even have to talk about. EuroGang?

My bad thought this was SAS

Last edited:
So I guess kendrick rolled through hot 97
They milking it :lol:
Like 3-4 pics on everyone's ig at hot 97
They desperate
Hope he rolls through to the breakfast club

Back
Top Bottom