***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Peter can be the next Joan rivers after he gets canned by hot 97

He would be a talented chatty patty

I don't even recognize 3LW/Cheetah Girl chick after her plastic surgery.

She was also a branch off that Kardashian tree. Nobody cared about her until she started dating their brother.

I think Peter could do something with wrestling after Hot.

Last edited:
Everyone love me cause they smokin me DRO! :smokin

I forgot how funny that cat is :lol: He's up there with the best interviewers on TBE

Last edited:
That Dro interview was a good listen. Good dude. Very smart and an underrated rapper. He comes with a banger every 2.5 years.

Funny as ****. He dropped some gems too :pimp:

Dro = 
laugh.gif

Dro stay doing some dumb stuff dealing with cars...last time he left a Maserati somewhere :lol:

Last edited:
The Rico love interview was dope , is Robert Ri'chard on the booger sugar? He geeked as hell through the whole interview

Dro stay doing some dumb stuff dealing with cars...last time he left a Maserati somewhere :lol:

I mean clearly he admits to drug use...

Dro a funny dude tho and his first album was dope as ****. At least he knows he ****** up and should be bigger.

I don't doubt that he eats well off Atlanta alone. **** even before Future became a MEGASTAR ppl said Rocko lived great off ATL records alone.

He left the Maserati because the payments were too high. Dro knows exactly what he is doing...just doesn't care :lol:

Knows better but he isn't doing better :\ He is apart of one of the better if not the best rapper signed to a rapper situations and isn't taking advantage.

Rocko was/is eating off Future and was making music. I'm sure he's good but Dro isn't on his business tip like him

Last edited:
I don't care about him being a star or whatever...just put out consistent music.

Tiara Thomas tweeting about how she asked for a release :lol: Should have stuck with Wale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom