***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Ya'll count anything as a hit :lol:

My Way is a hit?
Come home from where?

He's not locked up

Fam My Way had 38 MILLION hits on SoundCloud pre-Drake.

Billboard is an outdated metric of hits fam when the target audience of rap uses Soundcloud/Spinrilla > Aux more than they do the radio.

LOL @ my way not being a hit. I don't even like dudes music but I can't go anywhere without hearing that annoying **** hook.

Go get some fresh air son. It's a whole world out here.

A hit receives widespread crossover success. My Way has pretty much been strictly on urban radio.

Trap Queen was a hit.
My Way, not so much yet

Billboard also includes spins and streams.

Last edited:
A hit receives widespread crossover success. My Way has pretty much been strictly on urban radio.

Trap Queen was a hit.
My Way, not so much yet

Billboard also includes spins and streams.
So now songs that only get rotation on urban radio can't be hits? Why you gotta let Billboard dictate what is deemed a hit?  Sheep.

Billboard includes YouTube Vevo streams and subscription services like Spotify. So they didn't even account for Soundcloud, which more people use since it's free.

Flawed reasoning.

My way is def a hit. Trap queen is making its way to be something bigger than a hit sadly. Old people know that song, my grandma had a 70th bday party and that was 1 of 5 "rap" songs played along with songs like blurred lines and in DA club.

She love the goons...when she said buck fifty scars were sexy I immediately prayed for that sister

:lol:

The Sway and Farrakhan interview was incredible. Even more so than the Breakfast Club one.

She love the goons...when she said buck fifty scars were sexy I immediately prayed for that sister

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom