***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yall crazy. Some of yall heavy on them narcotics.

Beyoncé > LeToya > Kelly > LaTavia > Farrah > Beyoncé sister > Michelle

She is though

Where do you live that Beyonce is average? You just go outside and see tons of chicks better looking, huh :lol:

The sheer fact she's in shape at 30 puts here in the top tier

But she is kinda average.

:stoneface:

then when we in the street we see the ugliest hoodboogers knocked up

stuff don't be adding up :lol:

For real, I see a loooooooooooooooot of ugly chicks walking around with multiple kids. Somebody ****** them :nerd: :lol:

:lol:
I live in Cali
And she average
Maybe where u stay once females reach 30 they start falling off
But this California sun rejuvenates the women's out here
She not ugly
But I see bad ******* all damn day
Out here from the bay to la
Plus she got dolphin teeth

:smh:

Stop lying Bruh, please stop. Are there beautiful women almost everywhere in SoCal? Hell yea.

Is Beyoncé average in LA? Hell no. Please stop lying.

Beyoncé is in the top tier of bad chicks in LA, she's not in the average tier. You dudes are delusional.

So dudes would

View media item 1866028
Beyonce if she tried to holla :lol:

Ain't none of y'all slaying no Beyonce on the regular tho, which means all ya girls is below average

Apparently they are

( Imma catch flak for this , but oh well )   Solange >>>> Beyonce 

Go to the eye doctor immediately

13zxu9t.jpg

My reaction looking at the comments

Last edited:

Man....Solange doesn't even believe that, which is why she left music for fashion so she wouldn't keep getting compared to Beyonce :lol:

And Beyonce ain't average at all, I just look past her cause I've been consistently seeing her on TV since 1997, I'm a little sick of her :lol:

She is though

Where do you live that Beyonce is average? You just go outside and see tons of chicks better looking, huh :lol:

For real, I see a loooooooooooooooot of ugly chicks walking around with multiple kids. Somebody ****** them :nerd: :lol:

I live in Cali
And she average
She not ugly

Stop lying Bruh, please stop. Are there beautiful women almost everywhere in SoCal? Hell yea.

Beyoncé is in the top tier of bad chicks in LA, she's not in the average tier. You dudes are delusional.
Just cause u live in a small town
And got below average country bumpkins walking around don't hate over here
No one said Beyoncé ugly or wouldn't holla at her
Just she average
She wears a lot of designer or fly **** that ups her looks
But she average

Man....Solange doesn't even believe that, which is why she left music for fashion so she wouldn't keep getting compared to Beyonce :lol:

And Beyonce ain't average at all, I just look past her cause I've been consistently seeing her on TV since 1997, I'm a little sick of her :lol:
Living in Houston man, no other choice but to be a bit sick of her :lol: can't deny that she's fine tho :pimp:

I remember taking my sister to Auchan (remember that store?) to get Destiny Child's first album. She never heard of them cause she was a bit younger than me. She played the **** outta that album and albums afterwards :lol:

Last edited:
She is though

I live in Cali
And she average
She not ugly

Just cause u live in a small town
And got below average country bumpkins walking around don't hate over here
No one said Beyoncé ugly or wouldn't holla at her
Just she average
She wears a lot of designer or fly **** that ups her looks
But she average
Fool I went to college in LA county so miss me with that nonsense, I seen and know what the deal is. Like I said stop lying to these folks. And on another note I promise you Raleigh/Durham women are right in the top tier of major cities when it comes to black women.

So like I said stop lying.

I'm definitely ****** Beyonce but it's funny when people get mad when they hear average thrown her way. Y'all seen the ***** fresh out of the bed without her weave and six figure make up on? She has no *** or ****. I thought LeToya was badder back when they first came out and still do.

I don't care what city you in Beyonce ain't no average chick. Dudes just talking. :lol:

Only reason dudes knock Beyonce is to sound different. We been seeing her for so long and everybody praises her so some of y'all want to go against the grain. Latoya is pretty but she has no body. Kelly is close.

Last edited:
I don't care what city in Beyonce ain't no average chick. Dudes just talking. :lol:

Only reason dudes knock Beyonce is to sound different. We been seeing her for so long and everybody praises her so some of y'all want to go against the grain. Latoya is pretty but she has no body. Kelly is close.

Kelly gotta fake body.

LeToya and Beyonce have no body at all. I rather look at LeToya's face than Beyonce's.

I don't care what city you in Beyonce ain't no average chick. Dudes just talking. :lol:

Exactly...dudes are delusional bc they have a keyboard in front of them. Dudes dating avg and trying to put Beyoncé in the same category as the woman they smashing. :lol:

Sit ya silly as down.

Last edited:
I'm definitely ****** Beyonce but it's funny when people get mad when they hear average thrown her way. Y'all seen the ***** fresh out of the bed without her weave and six figure make up on? She has no *** or ****. I thought LeToya was badder back when they first came out and still do.

That's not the point

It's like saying you like a Ferrari better than a Lamborghini. Which is your opinion. But then to say a Lamborghini is an average car. It obviously isn't. I see Lambos all the time. :lol:

Then you say she has no *** or ****, but LaToya has even less.

Back
Top Bottom