***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Nickelodeon Lip Service. :smh:

When did chicks not liking being on top become an online thing?

Last edited:
Wonder if Thugger would do a BC joint at any point. I know he called them the devil, but you never know. :lol:

Yee and CT are annoying. That's saying a lot since Envy is the corny one of the group.

If you're intelligent...Yee and CT do not understand context nor did they get the point of Romany's statements. 
mean.gif

nessa and scottie actually talk about taking meat or is that some angela yee side answer mumble mumble im a lady bs?

******* bout buying wallets and shoulder teasing, scottie aint even gonna call you papi cause she has daddy issues, some ayo boy deep throating a banana, no team pullout or raw, scottie cool with a papi in jail but not a dude slangin hats or hot dogs, despite daddy issues, drake gets called daddy, dating drug dealers, weirdos online vs referral dating, scottie mentions she likes reverse cowgirl........off ******* camera :stoneface: , discussion on carly's lack of cheeks but good boob game and dsl's, carly doesnt want to eat indian food.

-2/10, would not recommend, would not watch again.

Where the hell did the banana deep throat come from ? :lol:

Skimmed through video

Seemed boring

I hope Nessa has a tape leak soon

Jersey Scottie beam got on is tough

6:50 after they talking about carly's lack of cheeks for the first time but good verbal skills. then nessa mentioned some dude name kong and her having old videos of his "techniques"

Last edited:
As much as I wanna watch the Young Thug interview, I can't get past dude's speech. Dude sound like he's buffering every 3sec, got me checking my playback and headphones

Respect the fact that he knows he's still young and has growing to do. Him saying he knows when to apologize is cool, but you can tell he's still out here willing to do the dumb **** at any moment. I'd hate to see his career take that trajectory.

Back
Top Bottom