***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Jordan does seem like the dude to tell you exactly why he doesn't like rap. Like if your in a room full of older white people and the subject comes up.. lol

From what I remember... Jordan loved listening to anita baker and stuff like that before games. 

He was more of a R&B and jazz dude, but he didn't hate all rap. Some of the early hip hop as he was coming up was more his lane. Kool Moe Dee, Kid N' Play, Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, Public Enemy, LL to name a few.

These last few BC interviews have been pretty tight.

N.O.R.E. is easily one of my favorite regulars on there.

Last edited:
All these stories we hear about MJ and the fact that he never spoke up about anything while he was playing, seems like he was a cooperate puppet. A house _. And he got money in privately owned prisons.

I believe the privately owned prison thing is false. It's another Michael Jordan.

I'm not sure if it was the Amber Rose,Draya thread, or this one, but I been told y'all K-Michelle had smelly yambs. When K-Michelle came up to NY last year, my man smashed in her hotel room. Said he think her vag was suffocating from all that plastic surgery and booty enhancements. :lol: said it was one of the worst smash of his lifetime. I told him I'd still smash, because I'm a savage. My man said bruh I wouldn't let you destroy your life like that. Said the odor was that bad. Just goes to show you that all those enhancements are not as they are cracked up to be.

The goat Nore interview is his on Tax season. The Pun/Hov story is comedy.

All these stories we hear about MJ and the fact that he never spoke up about anything while he was playing, seems like he was a cooperate puppet. A house _. And he got money in privately owned prisons.

I believe the privately owned prison thing is false. It's another Michael Jordan.

Yeah some of the links I'm seeing are saying it's somebody else.

I'm not sure if it was the Amber Rose,Draya thread, or this one, but I been told y'all K-Michelle had smelly yambs. When K-Michelle came up to NY last year, my man smashed in her hotel room. Said he think her vag was suffocating from all that plastic surgery and booty enhancements. :lol: said it was one of the worst smash of his lifetime. I told him I'd still smash, because I'm a savage. My man said bruh I wouldn't let you destroy your life like that. Said the odor was that bad. Just goes to show you that all those enhancements are not as they are cracked up to be.

Damn smh

What ever happened to Scott Storch? I know drugs had something to do with it. 

It's like we traded him in for DJ Khaled... 

Blew all his money on cocaine, Ferraris, yachts, etc, and eventually got them all taken away. It also didn't help that he went from being a nice producer to just giving people the same beat over and over and making Dollar General Dre beats

Last edited:
Noisey did a Miami episode that I saw on VICE the other day. He was in there. Not sure how old it was.

They mentioned rolling around in a Rolls that was repossessed a few days later.

And Storch was talking about how he bought Bentleys for his people that didn't even holler when he was in detox or the hospital that he hasn't spoken to in ages.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. But so is money. Let alone combining both.

Last edited:
Jordan does seem like the dude to tell you exactly why he doesn't like rap. Like if your in a room full of older white people and the subject comes up.. lol

From what I remember... Jordan loved listening to anita baker and stuff like that before games. 
Dude is a clown.

I saw the Compton episode. I saw they got Miami and Chicago as well. Kind of wanted to see the Miami one just to see Storch talk but I wasn't sitting through any of Khaled or Ross' stupidity.

That K Michelle story is disgusting. She's mad small and compact with all that work done. Can't breathe down there.

Damn K Michelle :x

I can deal with a slight funk but that sound she got a problem.

Anyway... Storch money went up his nose and spent on unnecessary ****. I'm sure he still got bread though.

All I can think about is Taco Bell reading this and I'm very disgusted

Last edited:

How does the smell not make u go soft though? :lol: I had one encounter like that. I tried to G up and go in anyway off the strength but the smell was stronger than my fortitude.

Damn K Michelle :x

I can deal with a slight funk but that sound she got a problem.

Anyway... Storch money went up his nose and spent on unnecessary ****. I'm sure he still got bread though.

There shouldn't even be a funk, because shorty should be taking a shower before smashing especially if it is yall first time. AS for Storch, I didn't listen to his vlad interview yet but if dude still has that magic touch why isn't he being saught after?

Was he blackballed or something?

How does the smell not make u go soft though? :lol: I had one encounter like that. I tried to G up and go in anyway off the strength but the smell was stronger than my fortitude.

I feel you man, I couldn't go through with that at all. Depending on where we are, I ask shorty to take a shower with me. Might even clean it myself just to make sure. If the smell is still there then there is a much bigger problem.

This one broad had my bro car smelling like a fish market for like a solid 2 weeks straight , so disgusting ain't eem wanna ride with him :x ...he said he just got the head tho :lol:

Some ******* be having bacterial infections, yeast infections, sti and don't eem know it. It's the she ain't wash her ***** smell and the something ain't right down there smell. I remember one chick I was smashing had the worse smelling joint ever, but I was 16 and we used to have to sneak and smash. She did a 12 hr shift working at a daycare and we had to sneak and smash before she went home. Shot was so foul we just stopped, she was disgusted with herself. But we knew it was because she had worked all day and tried to sneak one in without her mom's noticing. Then I had a chick who had a yeast infection Doming me up once. Stuck my finger in the P and that **** smelled like fish and a damn fire. I told her like something ain't right and this trifling ***** gonna say yea the last few days I noticed a odor -_-. 2 days later she calls me and say she went to the doc and she had a yeast indection. After that convo we never talked again, how I gotta tell u to get your joint looked at.

Yo **** Gregory bout to piss off their white bosses. :lol:

I ain't listened to it yet but **** Gregory don't hold no punches when it comes to racism. This should be good. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom