***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall going too hard on envy. He was just tryna make sure the camera and everything was rolling so we can get the grade A quality content. Lmao

CthaGod took control after and held his ground and I respect that but like its been said he only did it because he knows the cameras are there and nothing was going to happen. If Birdman would have did something he was gonna sue him anyway.

We saw what happened when they caught him outside the studio asking for a drop.
Anybody would sue Birdman if he did something too them... That's not really saying much

I wish this cat was in the room. I would love to see his reaction. He might have choked slammed CThaGod through the table.

I like the way C handled that though. Birdman came in there huffing and puffing over some dumb stuff. It's the journalists job to say whatever is going to get them views/ratings/whatever... (I'm a journalism major so I should know). Why show up if you know your ignant auuurse don't want to deal with the foolery that's going to take place? I mean we already know what to expect from all 3 members of The Breakfast Club. Having all those flunkies in the room was a bad look as well. People act like regular everyday people can't fight or shoot at a group of guys that call themselves goons/thugs/gangstas... Try that goon/thug ish with a bunch of people like me & CThaGod that lived out in the country. 

Birdman too old for this too. He supposed to be some mob boss and you go to a lil radio personality to approach him saying you "coulda" had him...alright so why didnt you

go send one of the 10 goonies you had rollin in there looking stupid w/ you

Why does Birdman's overgrown, adult self need his big brother to fight his battles? Can't believe Birdman is being defended by some. As tough as he talks, all the bravado, all the yes-men he employs, but he getting sympathy.

Charlemagne's voice ain't crack or nothing, lol. Birdman teeth was chattering as if he had gold dentures in. You literally heard the nervousness and anxiety in his chest. He looking like a real duck, right now.

So what's the story between this beef with Ross/trick/birdman? I can't say I'm up on the newest rap beef. Anyone care to fill me in?

Thanks

Pretty much all these hip hop dudes are always posturing when they pull these kind of stunts.  Only 1 that actually meant it and followed through is Young Renzel and DJ Vlad had to find out

Just watched the video :lol:

Birdman acting like a child for real, definitely sucker move from a "boss"

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish this cat was in the room. I would love to see his reaction. He might have choked slammed CThaGod through the table.

View media item 2004327

I like the way C handled that though. Birdman came in there huffing and puffing over some dumb stuff. It's the journalists job to say whatever is going to get them views/ratings/whatever... (I'm a journalism major so I should know). Why show up if you know your ignant auuurse don't want to deal with the foolery that's going to take place? I mean we already know what to expect from all 3 members of The Breakfast Club. Having all those flunkies in the room was a bad look as well. People act like regular everyday people can't fight or shoot at a group of guys that call themselves goons/thugs/gangstas... Try that goon/thug ish with a bunch of people like me & CThaGod that lived out in the country. 
Slim and bill duke gotta be related. ***** look like Bill duke with braids. Prolly on the phone with 5 star stunna now, u know u done ****** up right?

Back
Top Bottom