***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

john from the southside of Raleigh...alot of them "claim" the red flag, but that crap is so fake and weak here.

notice you have not seen him do it since. 

Lots of NYC cats took that UBN sht down to NC.

I remember looking at John Wall's MySpace in like 08 when he was in HS....and he was with his Blood cousin who looked like an NY ****** with a big Red fitted and huge earings throwing it up :lol:

View media item 2080532
View media item 2080533

Last edited:
Thank you for the clarification. People in here acting like my statement of different shades of red or blue was stupid, when they do differentiate themselves by color.

Well, I wouldn't say stupid but maybe more naive.  If you didn't grow up in it or are directly around it, you wouldn't know.  Color doesn't always separate the set within the bloods.  I think Mitchy Slick reps a blood set out of San Diego and they wear green but it doesn't mean that they can't wear red or burgundy.  Hopefully that makes sense.

Yep, Mitchy from Lincoln in southeast san diego. They all wear mostly green.

john from the southside of Raleigh...alot of them "claim" the red flag, but that crap is so fake and weak here.

notice you have not seen him do it since. 

Lots of NYC cats took that UBN sht down to NC.

I remember looking at John Wall's MySpace in like 08 when he was in HS....and he was with his Blood cousin who looked like an NY ****** with a big Red fitted and huge earings throwing it up :lol:

View media item 2080532
View media item 2080533

Straight clown ****.

Didn't John Wall get arrested for b&e in high school? 
laugh.gif

wasn't his house though, lol

Yeah, but I would think you would get a trespassing before B&E. How they're perceived when a cop runs your record are different. A B&E looks extremely bad on your record even if it's a misdemeanor. That B&E is something they give you when they don't care about your future.

I'm glad it's someone with a competitive spirit out here and not trying to be buddy buddy.

His debut album really might be one of the best rap albums this year, if not the best if Kendrick and Cole don't drop.
I'm lost in the sauce. Is Tory Lanez really considered a "rapper"?

I'm lost in the sauce. Is Tory Lanez really considered a "rapper"?
Yes.

I'm almost sure he was rapping before he was singing and he just put out the New Toronto rap tape on X-Mas.

It's just that his singing blew before his rapping did.

Last edited:
I thought Tru Life and Future just linked, dude said he's known him since he was going by Meathead and they met back in the gap in ATL working w/ Rico and them in the dungeon..dope.. ***** even cool w/ Ving Rhames. :lol: Bro went away fro 8 years for some **** he ain't even do. Wild.

Only heard one song from Tory Lanes and that was that Henny in hand joint for a few years ago, buddy's speaking voice doesn't match his singing voice at all. :lol:

Last edited:
I thought Tru Life and Future just linked, dude said he's known him since he was going by Meathead and they met back in the gap in ATL working w/ Rico and them in the dungeon..dope.. ***** even cool w/ Ving Rhames. :lol: Bro went away fro 8 years for some **** he ain't even do. Wild.

Only heard one song from Tory Lanes and that was that Henny in hand joint for a few years ago, buddy's speaking voice doesn't match his singing voice at all. :lol:
Tru made all the right connections unintentionally. Jay aside, he mess with 2 of the biggest dudes in music right now before they were who they are. Dude plugged with future and khaled, those 2 names alone in 16 is enough for him to maneuver around and get his music out there.

Tru Life is one of the dudes that was doing what rappers rap about and he seems like a solid dude.

Early and mid 2000's son was wild. :lol: The Mobb Deep story, Dipset beef.

Semi srs question

Is Shorty Wanna be a Thug about Bow Wow?

He said he was hanging around Snoop and Pac and them.

Aight bet :lol:

I was JUST listening to the song earlier in the whip, and then I watch this tonight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom