***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

John Salley interview was cool

but def. feel he don't like Michael Jordan

Like and respect are two different things, you may be right about him not liking MJ. Honestly dude was a prick, and on a competition level a thorn in their side. But I woudln't doubt John respects MJ's skill.

Yeah over the bedazzled belt and the fugazi jersey
laugh.gif
it wasn't fake it was a replica. 
roll.gif

i hate the way 50 always says actual and actually to sound smart . and i agree he does tend to not really answer questions he just wants to say what he wanna say ..

i rock with 50 to an extent and i feel where hes comming from , but when he starts talking about other artist he views as competition is when u can see the cancer comming out of him and its annoying . like do what you gone do , just stop bringing my name up when we not even attached like that . 

he treads lightly with jay tho 

The fact that 50 spent the whole interview bringing up other more relevant artists unprovoked by the TBC speaks volumes to his true mind state, he knows he's fallen off and is envious of other artists platforms. It hasn't been about the $ with Fif, it was always about power and he lacks that in Hip Hop right now compared to Jay/Ross/Drake/Ye even Diddy when at 1 time he was above all of them.

Last edited:
^Its pretty sad too, cause he's in a position that a lot of other independent artists would love to be in --- loaded with all the money and resources possible, and completely free to make his own decisions. If only he had friends.

^Its pretty sad too, cause he's in a position that a lot of other independent artists would love to be in --- loaded with all the money and resources possible, and completely free to make his own decisions. If only he had friends.

But he doesn't want friends. He was always that dude that was about making it and spitting in everyone's face later.
The point is his ego's too big.

Like and respect are two different things, you may be right about him not liking MJ. Honestly dude was a prick, and on a competition level a thorn in their side. But I woudln't doubt John respects MJ's skill.

I feel what you saying, but didn't even seem like he respected MJ's skill or greatness on the court
Like It was so hard to say MJ was great, listed 7 players he thought were greater
And Drexler was one of them :/

I just get the feeling something happened between the two

I feel what you saying, but didn't even seem like he respected MJ's skill or greatness on the court
Like It was so hard to say MJ was great, listed 7 players he thought were greater
And Drexler was one of them :/

I just get the feeling something happened between the two

you could be right my dude, like said Jordan was a prick. They could have some personal **** between them.

since he posted that sway interview i should say sway has some good interviews too right on the level with breakfast club sometimes better. the chemistry between him and heather b is great.

that Sage the Gemini dude is weird, go watch the GGN episode with him on it

dude is off or something.. :lol:

since he posted that sway interview i should say sway has some good interviews too right on the level with breakfast club sometimes better. the chemistry between him and heather b is great.
Much rather watch Sway's interviews.

Charlemange is a cornball who only pulls that shock value act on women (Kanye included). When it's somebody sitting there that'll knock his ******* teeth out he switch up quick (Gucci, Webbie, Keyshia). Envy's a gump, and Yee is there to get the personal questions out that nobody will cuss her out for because she's a woman.

Charlemange is a cornball who only pulls that shock value act on women (Kanye included). When it's somebody sitting there that'll knock his ******* teeth out he switch up quick (Gucci, Webbie, Keyshia). Envy's a gump, and Yee is there to get the personal questions out that nobody will cuss her out for because she's a woman.
I just wanna see the most successful women of them all (Beyonce and drake) on there

I honestly can see drake putting hands and feet on that lame charlegmane. And I hope he does. Dude is not funny and all he does is slerp the white man and degrate black people every chance he gets.

Sway is way better than the breakfast club but big boy neighborhood is on another level imo

Repped

I honestly can see drake putting hands and feet on that lame charlegmane. And I hope he does. Dude is not funny and all he does is slerp the white man and degrate black people every chance he gets.

Sway is way better than the breakfast club but big boy neighborhood is on another level imo

Big Boy sucks.. all he does is make jokes most of the time and play dumb games with the guest.

Big boy is a fat pos. He's makes lame jokes. I seem that guy at the market. He looks weird. He's skinny fat. You could pull his extra loose belly fat over his face. I'd give yee the D tho.

Won't go as far as to say I would "much rather" watch Sway, but what you said about the Breakfast club I agree with. Repped.

That JD interview was really good repped for that

It definitely was. I enjoyed that.

Back
Top Bottom