***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

A 35 year old dating multiple youngings is abnormal as f. Clearly he goes for this age bracket because they're dumb enough to fall for and entertain his antics.

Same people that ridiculed Tyga

Props to him and you though

Last edited:
A 35 year old dating multiple youngings is abnormal as f. Clearly he goes for this age bracket because they're dumb enough to fall for and entertain his antics.

Why you feels right now :rofl:

Bruh there is a big difference between a 17 year old girl and 24 old woman.

Like you realize that right? Again I starting wonder if you actually know women or deal with them in real life. You act like 24 year olds collect stickers and ponies

Every dude in Hollywood is dating women 10 years younger. A good number of 30+ bachelors mess with women in their early 20s everyday B

Every dude in Hollywood is dating women 10 years younger. A good number of 30+ bachelors mess with women in their early 20s everyday B

Either he think 24 are babies or 35 is old as **** either way dude is a cluck

Now Rkelly at 50 fukcing with a 18 year old is foul as hell

Why you feels right now :rofl:

Bruh there is a big difference between a 17 year old girl and 24 old woman.

Like you realize that right? Again I starting wonder if you actually know women or deal with them in real life. You act like 24 year olds collect stickers and ponies
If you're 35 dating a 23 year old, you should grow up.

You realize you benefit nothing from dating a 23 year old when you're almost 40? Again I'm starting to think you can't deal with a real woman if you have to chase after broads that just started smelling alcohol.

A 17 year old dating a 25 year old is terrible, disgusting, and makes someone a pedo

A 35 year old dating a 23 year old is regular, normal, happens everyday

Got it :lol:

Ryan Reynolds is married to Blake lively and there is a ten year age gap.

Robert de Niro is 10 years older than his wife.

They girls must be dumb and immature when they met them right.

You are dumb as rocks man I swear

Ryan Reynolds is married to Blake lively and there is a ten year age gap.

Robert de Niro is 10 years older than his wife.

They girls must be dumb and immature when they met them right.

You are dumb as rocks man I swear

Hov is 12 years older than Beyoncé

Dudes always caping :lol:

Wtf does this have to do with caping or being a feminist?

If you're almost 40 dating a 23 year old, you're a loser. Pretty simple to understand.

In your attempt to be this super feminist ironically you're treating these chicks like they have the mind of a child :lol:

These are grown *** women who can make grown *** women choices

In your attempt to be this super feminist ironically you're treating these chicks like they have the mind of a child :lol:

These are grown *** women who can make grown *** women choices

Word quote me where I said they have the mind of a child? I said as a 35 year old you benefit nothing from dating a 23 year old and last time I checked that's the point of relationships.

Has nothing to do with feminism, get off my nuts lame ***.

Last edited:
Word quote me where I said they have the mind of a child? I said as a 35 year old you benefit nothing from dating a 23 year old and last time I checked that's the point of relationships.

Has nothing to do with feminism, get off my nuts lame ***.

I'm sure Joe is not trying to marry these IG thots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom