***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

If Envy stops trying to stunt on the gram all the time, he won't get stick up kids trying to jack him.

My man G Kelly!! 
smokin.gif

Used to hoop with him when he came to LA. One of my closest homeboys is his is son Isiah. Hoop with him virtually everyday. Proud to see them finally get the looks in comedy. 

Crazy my family knows the entire Kelly fam from Fulton Ave in the Bronx, he used to bring Tracy Morgan around the hood too

Both them cats hilarious :lol:

I remember Capone on one of the Shaq all star thing tell this joke about the sounds different ethnicities make while having sex....I died :lol:

Idk capone got those jokes my moms/aunties and older relatives love and Crack up at. He was always chuckle every now and then to me.

Last edited:
Great interview.

He dropped a gem in there that I hope speaks to people. The difference between civil rights activism of old and civil rights activism of new is that people aren't willing to die for change now. I've been saying that for months. :smh:

Great interview.

He dropped a gem in there that I hope speaks to people. The difference between civil rights activism of old and civil rights activism of new is that people aren't willing to die for change now. I've been saying that for months. :smh:

Good point but it's kind of warranted when you realize that people died for supposed change & 50 years later we're seeing that Change never really occurred racism was just shifted and planned against better

I'd argue that true change never occurred because people became complacent. The masses became satisfied with the supposed inclusion they became privy to, and the call to action lost momentum. It's gotten worse in the current day and age. Imagine how hard it would be to convince people to lay down their lives in 2016 when they get to enjoy luxuries such as technological gadgets, automobiles, etc. The older folks had it right, we just lost it somewhere. :smh:

Last edited:
I feel where your coming from, and that's where america smartened up. It's easy to go for it all when you have nothing to lose, but now with black people being intergrated it's kind of hard to tell someone who's worked hard there entire life & built a family, that they now gotta lay it all on the line for a cause that may never come to fruition.

I see both sides of the coin and just how much of an akward position black america is in at this current state. We have a whole generation that literally NEEDS big business to survive solely based off what they were raised on.

I'd argue that true change never occurred because people became complacent. The masses became satisfied with the supposed inclusion they because privy to, and the call to action lost momentum.

Exactly. We can live nice neighborhoods but not own anything. We can have a black president but he's not gonna do anything for black people.

It pisses me off that every headline and sub plot about the promotion of "Birth of a Nation" has to include that case that he was acquitted for almost 17 years ago. Stop drowning the power of this movie and the message of this movie. I have a feeling alot of people aren't going to see this because of how the media has now portrayed Nate.

I support the brotha' and i rock with him. I need to grab a ticket online, tonight.

Oh, i also had no idea about the story of Nat Turner. :\

Cats just can't enjoy a movie. Everyone suddenly has to make it more than it is. It's just a watered down version of a little known rebellion, nothing more and nothing less. It won't change a thing, there won't be any national dialogue. And the world we'll keep spinning.

Any info on Umar's chain/what it means? He doesn't seem like the type to rock ice pointlessly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom